Ratings for Dr. Timothy Watson

I was highly disappointed at my appointment with Dr. Watson today. My impression is that my issues were not severe enough to warrant his concern or care. While I am certain my back and spine issues are moderate compared to some others', his appreciation for ANY patient's pain should be apparent. Not only did he seem unconcerned but he put me through a number of physical exercises to test range of motion, flexibility, etc. at a very rapid and forced pace, which seems inappropriate for someone coming in with low back pain. I am not impressed with Dr. Watson, nor Sierra Pacific Orthopedics.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I had a neck disc that he operated on. I am pain free and back to work. I can't say enough for his treatment. I got his name from my operating room friends and he was highly recommended. Quiet and professional.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

He seemed very unconcerned during a consultation regarding possible neck surgery. He didn't give me any information that I could make a decision on. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired. If I do need surgery eventually, I'll search out someone else.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

this is by far this best doctor i have ever incountered he listens to you helps you decide what is the best thing for you to do he nevers promises you anything but always strives to give his patients the best care possible he did my surgery and i have never regretted it

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Dr. Timothy Watson's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1981)