Ratings for Dr. Martin Bouliane

I saw Dr. Bouliane in December due to extreme pain in knee area. He got me in for an MRI very quickly due to a bone growth and the MRI also showed a tear of my meniscus and arthritis . He operated on my leg yesterday and although I ha e pain from the surgery the pain from before surgery is gone. First time I have slept through the night in a very long time. His receptionist , Stasha has been extremely kind and helpful and always calls right back. Dr. Bouliane is such a caring doctor and has been my saviour through this whole thing!! Ty Dr. BOuliane - would highly recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Repaired 3 tears on my Rotator Cuff with the surgery happening in December. Did a great job and was pleasant and took the time to answer all my questions. Highly recomend.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

One year ago I fell on the ice and boke my arm. Dr. Boulaine treated me. He was through, patient, shared information and I really respect him. In the end I did not require surgery and he was very pleased about that!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Dr. Bouliane is a amazing Surgeon. He was very thorough, informative and was able to diagnois and treat my shoulder injury with efficient and precision. Thank You so much for gaining my quality of life back. Would extremely recommend to anyone with a shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Bouliane did a complete shoulder replacement surgery almost 4 months ago. I woke up out of surgery with no-pain-of-any-kind whatsoever, and have had zero pain since! My whole hospital experience was smooth, friendly and efficient. Thank you to Dr. Bouliane and his trusted administrator Paisha! I am now awaiting the same procedure for my other shoulder.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Boulaine is an excellent surgeon, and very skilled at diagnosing shoulder issues -- he found an injury no other doctor had seen, and took great care in correcting it. He is very patient and clear with explaining all the injury and surgical details, and his repair was outstanding. Thanks so much for your kindness, expertise and attention to detail. Additionally, his assistants and office employees are fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Excellent experience with this surgeon. I have had experience with multiple surgeons for multiple problems over the years and can honestly say this individual cares intensely about his patients, and certainly is a cut above the rest. His staff are also very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Bouliane is an excellent surgeon with a great beside manner. He answered all my questions and took time to explain my progress and next steps. I have had a few orthopedic surgeons throughout the years and Dr. Bouliane was one of the best I have had.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

All I can say this was is the most horrible experience with the medical profession I have ever had. Rude does not come close to describing this man. A person like this should not be in the medical profession

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

this guy had an extremely negative attitude and spent the entire appointment belittling me and my injury.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016