You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Martin Bouliane

Dr Bouliane is an excellent surgeon with a great beside manner. He answered all my questions and took time to explain my progress and next steps. I have had a few orthopedic surgeons throughout the years and Dr. Bouliane was one of the best I have had.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

All I can say this was is the most horrible experience with the medical profession I have ever had. Rude does not come close to describing this man. A person like this should not be in the medical profession

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am so grateful for Dr. Martin Bouliane's expertise, attention to detail, and ability to repair my shoulder this past year. I was involved in an accident at work, which resulted in a right shoulder dislocation, having 3 of my 4 rotator cuffs almost fully detached. This required specialized surgery, and as the bread winner in the family, finding a surgeon we trusted to help me was absolutely life changing. The surgery was so successful, and although the healing process has not been easy, I am extremely grateful to have had one of the best surgeons in all of Alberta looking after my case. It has been almost 12 months since my surgery, and I have seen so much improvement in my recovery and range of motion. Thank you Dr. Bouliane for all that you have done, and for encouraging me when I needed support most. My family and I will be promoters of you for life!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I am so grateful to Dr. Martin Bouliane for fixing my knee 7 years ago. It was the ACL repair of the knee. I was in such a bad shape before the surgery that I could barely walk. After a yearlong physiotherapy I was able to return to play soccer at the same level as before and have been playing with no problems ever since. Dr. Bouliane, if you are reading this, you may remember that I had an ankle surgery (because of a 20-year-old injury – dislocation of my right ankle while playing basketball) with Dr. Nadr M. Jomha 6 months after the knee surgery on the same (right) leg. Both surgeries were highly successful and I have been pain free for years and able to play sports at a highly competitive level without even needing any braces and I am 44 years old.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I have had 3 surgeries on my left shoulder. Dr Bouliane performed the last of the. Three. He did an excellent job fixing my rotator cuff complete and long biceps tendon. He did such a great job that I went to him to repair my right shoulder that that had only minor tears in it. 2 months before surgery, I fell on the ice while coaching hockey and completely blew apart my shoulder and long biceps tendon. This didn't make him happy as he was looking forward to a routine repair😝😐. He performed the surgery and all is going well thus far. I will and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Martin Boulaine for his Professional Advice and Expertise of Experience of Rotory Cuff Ligament Repair. Dr Boulaine explains the Surgery procedure very throughly and the expections of Surgery recovery and Physio Rehab.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Fantastic results to an extensive should injuries. 2 tendons fully torn, 1 partial tear. Less than 4 months post surgury, amazing results. Thank you Sir, you are a true credit to your profession.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Bouliane is an excellent surgeon. Not only is he professional, but he is also very personable and patient. He performed right distal biceps repair on my arm after I injured it playing hockey. Since this was my first surgery, I had many questions prior to and after the surgery, which he answered willingly and thoroughly, never making me feel rushed or like I might be bothering him. He was great with my follow up appointments for the next 6 months as well, and continued to answer my many questions during the healing and rehabilitation process. My recovery has been very successful, which I attribute both to Dr. Bouliane's talent as a surgeon and his attentiveness and transparency during my post-surgery appointments. He is a highly engaged professional, and I would recommend Dr. Bouliane without reservation as a skilled orthopedic surgeon. I'm sincerely grateful he performed my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Very personable and friendly, and healing is going incredibly well. Had emergency surgery so ended up with Dr Boulaine by luck of the draw, but couldn't have gotten a better dr if I'd tried.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Martin Bouliane's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bouliane is an excellent surgeon with a great beside manner. He answered all my questions and took time to explain my progress and next steps. I have had a f..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say this was is the most horrible experience with the medical profession I have ever had. Rude does not come close to describing this man. A pers..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "this guy had an extremely negative attitude and spent the entire appointment belittling me and my injury."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful for Dr. Martin Bouliane's expertise, attention to detail, and ability to repair my shoulder this past year. I was involved in an accident at wo..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to Dr. Martin Bouliane for fixing my knee 7 years ago. It was the ACL repair of the knee. I was in such a bad shape before the surgery that I c..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 3 surgeries on my left shoulder. Dr Bouliane performed the last of the. Three. He did an excellent job fixing my rotator cuff complete and long bicep..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Martin Boulaine for his Professional Advice and Expertise of Experience of Rotory Cuff Ligament Repair. Dr Boulaine explains the Surger..."

September 14, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5N 0L5". Address has been updated from "None" to "10150 121 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804343668".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic results to an extensive should injuries. 2 tendons fully torn, 1 partial tear. Less than 4 months post surgury, amazing results. Thank you Sir, you ar..."

April 24, 2015