Ratings for Dr. Martin Bouliane

Dr. Bouliane did a complete shoulder replacement surgery almost 4 months ago. I woke up out of surgery with no-pain-of-any-kind whatsoever, and have had zero pain since! My whole hospital experience was smooth, friendly and efficient. Thank you to Dr. Bouliane and his trusted administrator Paisha! I am now awaiting the same procedure for my other shoulder.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Boulaine is an excellent surgeon, and very skilled at diagnosing shoulder issues -- he found an injury no other doctor had seen, and took great care in correcting it. He is very patient and clear with explaining all the injury and surgical details, and his repair was outstanding. Thanks so much for your kindness, expertise and attention to detail. Additionally, his assistants and office employees are fantastic!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Excellent experience with this surgeon. I have had experience with multiple surgeons for multiple problems over the years and can honestly say this individual cares intensely about his patients, and certainly is a cut above the rest. His staff are also very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Bouliane is an excellent surgeon with a great beside manner. He answered all my questions and took time to explain my progress and next steps. I have had a few orthopedic surgeons throughout the years and Dr. Bouliane was one of the best I have had.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

All I can say this was is the most horrible experience with the medical profession I have ever had. Rude does not come close to describing this man. A person like this should not be in the medical profession

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

this guy had an extremely negative attitude and spent the entire appointment belittling me and my injury.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am so grateful for Dr. Martin Bouliane's expertise, attention to detail, and ability to repair my shoulder this past year. I was involved in an accident at work, which resulted in a right shoulder dislocation, having 3 of my 4 rotator cuffs almost fully detached. This required specialized surgery, and as the bread winner in the family, finding a surgeon we trusted to help me was absolutely life changing. The surgery was so successful, and although the healing process has not been easy, I am extremely grateful to have had one of the best surgeons in all of Alberta looking after my case. It has been almost 12 months since my surgery, and I have seen so much improvement in my recovery and range of motion. Thank you Dr. Bouliane for all that you have done, and for encouraging me when I needed support most. My family and I will be promoters of you for life!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I am so grateful to Dr. Martin Bouliane for fixing my knee 7 years ago. It was the ACL repair of the knee. I was in such a bad shape before the surgery that I could barely walk. After a yearlong physiotherapy I was able to return to play soccer at the same level as before and have been playing with no problems ever since. Dr. Bouliane, if you are reading this, you may remember that I had an ankle surgery (because of a 20-year-old injury โ€“ dislocation of my right ankle while playing basketball) with Dr. Nadr M. Jomha 6 months after the knee surgery on the same (right) leg. Both surgeries were highly successful and I have been pain free for years and able to play sports at a highly competitive level without even needing any braces and I am 44 years old.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I have had 3 surgeries on my left shoulder. Dr Bouliane performed the last of the. Three. He did an excellent job fixing my rotator cuff complete and long biceps tendon. He did such a great job that I went to him to repair my right shoulder that that had only minor tears in it. 2 months before surgery, I fell on the ice while coaching hockey and completely blew apart my shoulder and long biceps tendon. This didn't make him happy as he was looking forward to a routine repair๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. He performed the surgery and all is going well thus far. I will and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Martin Boulaine for his Professional Advice and Expertise of Experience of Rotory Cuff Ligament Repair. Dr Boulaine explains the Surgery procedure very throughly and the expections of Surgery recovery and Physio Rehab.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015