You may also like

I am so grateful to Dr. Martin Bouliane for fixing my knee 7 years ago. It was the ACL repair of the knee. I was in such a bad shape before the surgery that I could barely walk. After a yearlong physiotherapy I was able to return to play soccer at the same level as before and have been playing with no problems ever since. Dr. Bouliane, if you are reading this, you may remember that I had an ankle surgery (because of a 20-year-old injury – dislocation of my right ankle while playing basketball) with Dr. Nadr M. Jomha 6 months after the knee surgery on the same (right) leg. Both surgeries were highly successful and I have been pain free for years and able to play sports at a highly competitive level without even needing any braces and I am 44 years old.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I have had 3 surgeries on my left shoulder. Dr Bouliane performed the last of the. Three. He did an excellent job fixing my rotator cuff complete and long biceps tendon. He did such a great job that I went to him to repair my right shoulder that that had only minor tears in it. 2 months before surgery, I fell on the ice while coaching hockey and completely blew apart my shoulder and long biceps tendon. This didn't make him happy as he was looking forward to a routine repair😝😐. He performed the surgery and all is going well thus far. I will and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I would recommend Dr. Martin Boulaine for his Professional Advice and Expertise of Experience of Rotory Cuff Ligament Repair. Dr Boulaine explains the Surgery procedure very throughly and the expections of Surgery recovery and Physio Rehab.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Fantastic results to an extensive should injuries. 2 tendons fully torn, 1 partial tear. Less than 4 months post surgury, amazing results. Thank you Sir, you are a true credit to your profession.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Bouliane is an excellent surgeon. Not only is he professional, but he is also very personable and patient. He performed right distal biceps repair on my arm after I injured it playing hockey. Since this was my first surgery, I had many questions prior to and after the surgery, which he answered willingly and thoroughly, never making me feel rushed or like I might be bothering him. He was great with my follow up appointments for the next 6 months as well, and continued to answer my many questions during the healing and rehabilitation process. My recovery has been very successful, which I attribute both to Dr. Bouliane's talent as a surgeon and his attentiveness and transparency during my post-surgery appointments. He is a highly engaged professional, and I would recommend Dr. Bouliane without reservation as a skilled orthopedic surgeon. I'm sincerely grateful he performed my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Very personable and friendly, and healing is going incredibly well. Had emergency surgery so ended up with Dr Boulaine by luck of the draw, but couldn't have gotten a better dr if I'd tried.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Bouliane after I had injured my shoulder on December 27, 2012. I then had surgery on my right shoulder on January 7, 2013 with Dr. Bouliane and everything went extremely well and I have not had any issues with my shoulder since then. Before I had my surgery, Dr. Bouliane went into great detail as to the specifics of how he would operate on my shoulder and the possible setbacks that I might encounter afterwards. If anyone out there has issues with their shoulder I would highly recommend you get referred to Dr. Bouliane. The staff at the Edmonton North Clinic who worked for Dr. Bouliane were just as wonderful! Thank you Elizabeth

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

I had a shoulder reconstruction 8 weeks ago. I am more than delighted with this doc. He is punctual, concise, not knife happy. For me the bonus was that he is also very personable. I never expect that from a surgeon. From the first appointment I felt I was a partner in this venture to repair my shoulder and it has been a great ride. After only 10 days I was already happy I had the surgery. I could actually sleep thru the night which I had not for almost two years. Now 8 weeks out I am out of the sling, driving, cooking, working and doing physio. I wish he was still doing knees on a regular basis and not just for trauma as I need bi-lateral knee replacements. If you are referred to this doc you have the best. And Tracey is the best gate keeper ever.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Bouliane is an excellent surgeon, who has helped me very much by replacing my right shoulder. Result - no pain, new lease on life. He is an amazing, dedicated person, and I am so lucky to have been operated on by this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

I had the surgery one week ago I am so surprised over how my shoulder feels so far after only one week it seems to have less pain every day. I have a follow up in a few days and hopefully he says take the sling off!! There punctuality is awesome and the staff so far seems friendly especially Tracy from the front office she always calls back when I leave a message. I will follow up in a month Thanks dr B!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Martin Bouliane's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to Dr. Martin Bouliane for fixing my knee 7 years ago. It was the ACL repair of the knee. I was in such a bad shape before the surgery that I c..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 3 surgeries on my left shoulder. Dr Bouliane performed the last of the. Three. He did an excellent job fixing my rotator cuff complete and long bicep..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Martin Boulaine for his Professional Advice and Expertise of Experience of Rotory Cuff Ligament Repair. Dr Boulaine explains the Surger..."

September 14, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T5N 0L5". Address has been updated from "None" to "10150 121 Street Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804343668".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic results to an extensive should injuries. 2 tendons fully torn, 1 partial tear. Less than 4 months post surgury, amazing results. Thank you Sir, you ar..."

April 24, 2015