Ratings for Dr. Rose Z. Payne

Dr. Payne has treated my daughter numerous times at Good Night Pediatrics on the north side. Dr. Payne is always so pleasant. She is caring, and informed. My daughter suffered from repeat strep infections. After seeing a string of doctors, Dr. Payne was the 1st to point us in the right direction. She always calls after the visit, to make sure my daughter is ok. She is a great doctor - a real asset to her profession. This picky mom would recommend her in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

1. MY CHILD WAS BRUISED ALL OVER (INCLUDING FACE/FOREHEAD), FROM ATTEMPTS AT “FINDING A VEIN” TO INSERT AN IV 2. MY CHILD’S PLACENTA WAS TAKEN FROM ME, AND WAS NOT RETURNED ( I am required to bury it for religious purposes) 3. SUGAR-WATER AND FORMULA WERE immediately FED TO MY CHILD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE 4. I WAS DIRECTLY LIED TO AND “SCARE TACTICS” WERE USED ON ME ABOUT MY CHILD’S BILIRUBIN/JAUNDICE TEST 5. MY CHILD RECEIVED A MYSTERIOUS CIRCULAR SCAR UNDER HER RIGHT RIB CAGE (NO MENTION OF THIS IN THE MEDICAL RECORD) 6. MY CHILD WAS KEPT FROM ME MOST OF MY TIME IN THE HOSPITAL 7. MY CHLD RECEIVED A CHEST X-RAY, WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT 8. WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, MEDICAL INFORMATION WAS KEPT FROM ME ABOUT MY CHILD; THE ONLY WAY I HAD ACCESS TO MY CHILD’S MEDICAL INFORMATION was by PURCHASING COPIES OF HER MEDICAL RECORDS FOR $41.10 9. I WAS VERBALLY ATTACKED AND INSULTED BY ROSE PAYNE, ON THE TELEPHONE, 3 DAYS AFTER I REQUESTED MY CHILD’S MEDICAL RECORDS.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. Rose Z. Payne's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med