Ratings for Dr. William J. Hernz

Excellent Dr and excellent man. Empathetic and extremely knowledgable. He does not over medicate. Best dr I ever had. He can help anyone and gives psychiatry a good name. Joan his secretary is fantastic too

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr. Hernz is the best doctor I have ever had. He has been able to work with me through various stages of a difficult condition and is always patient and kind. Dr. Hernz promptly returns phone calls and his calm manner never fails to soothe me. He is extremely dedicated and tenacious. Dr. Hernz truly cares about his patients and wants to find what works for each person. He takes his time and is always very thorough. With his help, I have felt the best I have in over twenty years. He is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I have known Dr. Hernz for Many years and I can say that he was the first Dr. to make a correct diagnosis. He is an incredibly kind and compassionate man as well as brilliant. He has always returned my calls and has been there for me through very difficult times.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

Dr. William J. Hernz's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1985)

Unicare