You may also like

Rate Dr. Donald R. Wright

Dr. Donald R. Wright's Ratings

In 1983 Dr Wright delivered our son by inducing labor and later a c-section. Less than two hours later our son died from stress due to post maturity. He had aspirated marconium for maybe a month Dr. N. Bradburn said. I hope all these stars I see next to his name is because of what he learned from our precious little baby! Our son was the first baby Dr. Wright lost. He was in a group of doctors...Wright, Rice, Trugen, & Pane. They ALL overlooked obvious signs that a stress test was needed the last few months. One dr even said next time you should have a stress test. I pointed that out at my next visit and was told I didn't need one....I was just a first time mom to be! PLEASE if I can do nothing else, if you feel a twinge of doubt...say something...change doctors...listen Mom's to what your heart and body are telling you!! You will probably be RIGHT! God Bless You!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Wright has a great level of integrity with his patients. He is also very professional and tactful; yet very direct and no nonsense person. This put me at ease as a patient. When there was a complication for me going into labor; my husband and I both leaped for joy when he walked into the delivery room. We both felt confident that he would take control of the situation among the residents and nursing staff in order to provide the leadership that would get the job done without any hesitation or wasted time. He did and I and the baby are very grateful. Our joke became Mr. Wright gets things done right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

I love Dr. Wright and have seen him for over 10 years. His expert diagnosis caught a lump in my breast (that ended up benign) and he diagnosed my hyperthyroid condition that was at heart attack level 2 years ago. I am forever grateful to him. He is kind, gentle, has a good sense of humor and is just a great guy. I'm sad that he's retiring but am so grateful and blessed to have had him as my doctor all these years. Dr. Wright is the best in the business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2439277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Wright is a wonderful physician. He is easy to talk to and has a great bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Dr Wright has been my doctor for over 5 years now. Every visit has been exactly as the one before. The staff and Dr wright are so polite and knowledgeable, and my appts have never stated more than 5 min after the scheduled time. I have had to deal with health issues that are not easy to face, Dr Wright and Carla have always been so understanding. My phone calls are always returned the same day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Wright for 30 years. He is an exceptional doctor. He has the knowledge and personality that we would all want in our doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Absolute best doctor. Dr. Wright delivered all 6 of our children. Each pregnancy had its own story, only one of them was without challenges and decisions. Dr. Wright always gave us the perfect answers and gave us the best care. Its been 12 years since our last baby was born, and we have moved away. We will never forget what fun years we spent with him. Leslie Tacosik

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

He is a really good dr. He makes sure you understand everything and, unlike most doctors, he has never acted like he was in a hurry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2011

Love dr. wright! My mom, sisters, and I have seen him for years and love his wisdom and good advise:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2011

Dr Wright is a fabulous doctor. Not only did he deliver all my children, but also did my annual exams & hysterectomy. He is very thorough & will give you as much time as you need during an exam. He makes sure that all questions have been answered before you leave.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1035514].votes_count ]]