Ratings for Dr. Alan A. Norman

My son has seen Dr. Norman for the past 8 years. He had tubes in his eyes and has been in glasses for a long time. Dr. Norman and their staff are always so nice. My son has Down Syndrome and autism and has always had a great experience with their staff. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

dr norman is great, helped us find out why our son is blind, great with kids and a family man himself.=-)

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I was very impressed with Dr. Norman. He was extremely helpful with us and blessing for my little. Thank you

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

The office manager and most of the office staff are completely incompetent. They scheduled an appointment for my son without my consent. Then they accuse me of being at fault for missing the appointment when I didn't make it in the first place. Then the office manager reschedules a new appointment for my son's follow up and gave me the wrong time, which caused the appointment to be missed again. Then when I confront her about her mistake, she tells me that I heard her wrong and I got the appoint time wrong, which was a lie. She told me I had an afternoon appointment and time, but she input a morning time into the computer. I will never return to this doctor because of the lousy service I received from the office staff and I WOULD NOT recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

i am very unhappy

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. Alan A. Norman's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)