Ratings for Dr. Brian Conway

Dr Conway was absolutely amazing on my first visit. Fast and efficient, very caring and investigative requesting many tests. He carefully listen to my complaints . After testing I was able to get second appointment within days. I am very impressed and thankful I had the chance to meet him. You don’t have to wait months and months to see him. Very flexible and working with patient according to patients needs. I recommend dr Conway as he so far prove to care and actually do something for the patient. Not to forget his reception and nursing are doing also amazing work. Thank you dr. Conway

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Awesome Doctor, Honest, Sincere, Tells you like it is. Knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

I left my home at 6:30 in the morning, travelled by car, ferry, Vancouver transit and 2nd Vancouver transit to get to his office. Admittedly I was 15 minutes late. When I entered the waiting room was stuffed. All chairs and end tables full, a person standing even. I checked in and she said I will get your info later go sit in the waiting room! She must have vision problems. As I had breathing problems a very kind man insisted I take his chair And he had breathing problems himself. I sat there 2.5 hours. More and more people kept coming. People who came after me were taken before me. Some with quick exams or staff exams were taken ahead of me. They only waited half an hour. At the end of 2.5 hours the room was so full there were people sitting on the floor. The Doctor was rushing around, barking orders to the staff, mega multi-tasker. I still had not been called to the desk to give my info. So after an impatient fellow said fuchhh for the 6th time in 2 minutes and after another threw up almost on the lady who was sitting on the floor I realized the 5 minutes that I was going to get would produce nothing insightful for me. So I went to reception and said I don't really think you have time for me and I left. How can an office over book that many patients? What is a reasonable wait time? Obviously there is no respect for the patients. I got home just after 8:00 pm. Close to a 14 hour outing. I was physically hurting. Two days later I still am hurting since everything got set off. Just is just unacceptable. Beware and stay away!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

This doctor doesn’t really care ... He will prescribe you anything without doing any test ever if it’s a bad medication. This doctor shouldn’t practice I don’t think it’s safe for people. Sadly people who works with him are great and seem to know what they are doing and know what test to do better than him. I don’t think he really care about his duty as a doctor. I give three stars to the people who work with him and not him

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Terrible... mean and I would say evil. Treats humans inhumanely . I was part of the Harvard Statin Reprieve trial - 5000 HIV patients around the world with high cholesteral - Problem is...in Speaking with Harvard and the director of the trial - they don’t know if the high cholesterol is from the ARV’s or the disease itself . Which means to be accurate - there needs to be 5000 negative people on PREP to draw the conclusion . THIS TRIAL IS BOGUS - the Pitavistain made me very ill first week ( oh your body will get used to it) Dumbed down and muscles immobilized. I started the trial on January 27 the anniversary of Auschwitz liberation ... This is the equivalent of the Bayer Aspirin Company CYclon B tablet and DR Conway should not be able to practice at his UNDER the radar facility at David and Burrard . Heil Conway . And I DO have audio recordings.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

I was efficiently fitted in to see Dr Conway this morning. I was well warned that there may be a wait...maybe up to an hour. There was, over an hour. That was fine by me. It’s a very busy, patient, and kind clinic with non-stop comings and goings. Dr Conway is a good listener and talker. I have nothing but good to report on him and his support staff. I feel we are on the right track to getting me better which he wants as much as I do. He ordered immediate blood work. Will see me again in a week. I know that I am in the right hands and think that anyone seeing him will have a fine professional in charge. Look and listen carefully when lucky enough to have him focusing on you in the consulting room. Glad we him in this town.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr Conway completely misdiagnosed my medical symptoms and the nature of the disease. In comman language he failed me a had it not been for three emergency surges I would be dead. All of. the people who attend Aa and Na have given him a wide birth. These are people who live in the solution. He should be prepared to loosing any teaching position he has with UBC, it’s coming!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

You are great doctor I think what you do will save and change many lives

Submitted January 21, 2018

In regards to dr. Brian Conway , after WCB cut and paste my signature on an Roi release of information to Dr Conway and without checking fraudulent Roi dr. Conway without written authorization released all my medical information to WCB which cost me and my family emotional distress financial disaster. All of which I have documented proof.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I honestly don't know what to think about this doctor after my office visit with him. Honestly I am still puzzled and keep going over the conversation he had with me a million times in my head. He makes absolutely no sense to me. I can't even convince myself that he made sense in his logic on my health issues. I would like to say I know hogwash when I hear it but like I said he has me questioning the whole office visit for sure!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017