Ratings for Dr. Brian Conway

Great doctor and a great team. Worth the wait. Thanks for keeping me on track to finish my treatment. ML

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr Conway cured my HEP C. He's a great humanitarian. I'm eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Wonderful doctor and a compassionate professional team. Every one went out of their way to accommodate me. Really wonderful to see this kind of service and support. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Great doctor and wonderful service. Dr. Conway is the best in HIV management.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Conway is world renowned for his work in HIV research. I will not be here today if it wasn't for Dr Conway. Thank you Dr Conway for looking after my health and caring.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Brian Conway is an amazing doctor. He cured my Hep C in 6 months. I feel like I never felt in years. Thank you Dr. Brian Conway.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Conway's clinic is very inclusive. He's the best francophone Dr. in the province.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I recently attended the Friday group at. Dr. Conway's office. I'm so grateful for the person who referred me. I had a good time and learned alot. Dr. Conway, the nurse and the staff were fantastic. I will go again for sure.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr Conway and his team are doing wonderful things to treat hep c in the east side, they care and follow up, they helped me with appointments and paper work and never hesitated. Always ready and willing to go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

He experiments on the poor and the marginalized for the benefit of the affluent...he just finds Africa a little dry for his skin, this time of year. He is well backed by the Fed and well funded by the Pharmaceutical Companies. He is the Medical equivalent to a Mafia Godfather...just as untouchable should anything go really bad with your health while under his procurement...sorry, meant to type 'care'. Please go here and read more about this...'man'... https://plus.google.com/collection/MlQFg

Submitted July 23, 2015