Ratings for Dr. Brian Conway

Dr Conway cured my HEP C. He's a great humanitarian. I'm eternally grateful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Wonderful doctor and a compassionate professional team. Every one went out of their way to accommodate me. Really wonderful to see this kind of service and support. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Great doctor and wonderful service. Dr. Conway is the best in HIV management.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr Conway is world renowned for his work in HIV research. I will not be here today if it wasn't for Dr Conway. Thank you Dr Conway for looking after my health and caring.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I recently attended the Friday group at. Dr. Conway's office. I'm so grateful for the person who referred me. I had a good time and learned alot. Dr. Conway, the nurse and the staff were fantastic. I will go again for sure.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr Conway and his team are doing wonderful things to treat hep c in the east side, they care and follow up, they helped me with appointments and paper work and never hesitated. Always ready and willing to go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Submitted February 18, 2016

He experiments on the poor and the marginalized for the benefit of the affluent...he just finds Africa a little dry for his skin, this time of year. He is well backed by the Fed and well funded by the Pharmaceutical Companies. He is the Medical equivalent to a Mafia Godfather...just as untouchable should anything go really bad with your health while under his procurement...sorry, meant to type 'care'. Please go here and read more about this...'man'... https://plus.google.com/collection/MlQFg

Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. Brian Conway's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Conway cured my HEP C. He's a great humanitarian. I'm eternally grateful."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor and a compassionate professional team. Every one went out of their way to accommodate me. Really wonderful to see this kind of service and supp..."

March 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and wonderful service. Dr. Conway is the best in HIV management."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Conway is world renowned for his work in HIV research. I will not be here today if it wasn't for Dr Conway. Thank you Dr Conway for looking after my health ..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brian Conway is an amazing doctor. He cured my Hep C in 6 months. I feel like I never felt in years. Thank you Dr. Brian Conway."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Conway's clinic is very inclusive. He's the best francophone Dr. in the province."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently attended the Friday group at. Dr. Conway's office. I'm so grateful for the person who referred me. I had a good time and learned alot. Dr. Conway, th..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Conway and his team are doing wonderful things to treat hep c in the east side, they care and follow up, they helped me with appointments and paper work and ..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Believe me he is an awful awful man Beware of his comedy in professional and personal life. Loves screaming at his kids too."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He experiments on the poor and the marginalized for the benefit of the affluent...he just finds Africa a little dry for his skin, this time of year. He is well ..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I'm a pshyco and a very treatment refused minded individual, I just met the good Dr and want to say...... THE CURE STARTS HERE with ME. So let's see how .Good ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've known Dr Conway for a while now and I can honestly say he's getting worse and worse. I saw him recently and was treated exceptionally awful, he was yelling..."

April 15, 2015