Ratings for Dr. Brian Conway

In regards to dr. Brian Conway , after WCB cut and paste my signature on an Roi release of information to Dr Conway and without checking fraudulent Roi dr. Conway without written authorization released all my medical information to WCB which cost me and my family emotional distress financial disaster. All of which I have documented proof.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I honestly don't know what to think about this doctor after my office visit with him. Honestly I am still puzzled and keep going over the conversation he had with me a million times in my head. He makes absolutely no sense to me. I can't even convince myself that he made sense in his logic on my health issues. I would like to say I know hogwash when I hear it but like I said he has me questioning the whole office visit for sure!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Front desk staff are horrible organizers and zero bedside manor. Wait times are more than 2 hrs at times, very chaotic and dysfunctional office environment. Dr Conway when you actually get time to meet with him is very knowledgeable and informative

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

This idiot almost killed my dad. He's in the hospital and underwent emergency surgery last night.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Wonderful doctor and does really care. Francophone patients are very grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr Conway and his team are doing wonderful things to treat hep c in the east side, they care and follow up, they helped me with appointments and paper work and never hesitated. Always ready and willing to go above and beyond.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

I'm a pshyco and a very treatment refused minded individual, I just met the good Dr and want to say...... THE CURE STARTS HERE with ME. So let's see how .Good this Dr really can be. Will he be the one .who finds our CURE in me,?

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I've known Dr Conway for a while now and I can honestly say he's getting worse and worse. I saw him recently and was treated exceptionally awful, he was yelling at me the whole 5 minutes, I was not allowed to say anything and he was babbling the whole time to himself. I was told by his rude staff that he was under a lot of pressure lately but that is no excuse. He missed a lot of things in the past, he never allows me to ask questions and he is always rude but lately he's gotten worse. My last time at his office was my last time. I will never go back there again.

Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Conway can be helpful (on those rare occasions when he pulls his head from where its firmly planted) when hes not treating you like an imbicile or a child. As of today I have dropped him, as I find his approach overbearing, patronizing, or extremely rude at the best of times.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr Conway and his team at the VIDC are absolutely amazing. Dr Conway is a very Humble individual in my view, and an extremely caring and dedicated specialist. One thing me and my wife noticed since I have been a patient at the VIDC,is that Dr Conway treats his staff like equals. I could write pages on the my doctor and how amazing he is. I am consider myself to be blessed to place in his knowledgeable and capable hands!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013