Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Kanter

Excellent doctor, great staff. Extremely professional. Really top notch medical care. I'm glad my general eye doc referred me to Dr. Kanter for my eye surgery. I'm back to work. Problem solved!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I've never rated doctors before, but I felt Dr. Kanter should be praised for his work. He is an excellent eye surgeon. He preformed cryotherapy on a torn retina. I found him caring, patient, VERY knowledgeable and personable. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Kanter for any possible retinal problems.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I went to Dr. Kanter for a second opinion regarding my eye. I had surgery by another retinal surgeon that didn't work. Dr Kanter did a second surgery on my eye that restored my vision. This is the first time I have ever written a review of a doctor. Dr. Kanter really helped me regain my sight.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr Kanter is a very caring and extremely qualified eye surgeon. I have experienced recurring and complex retinal detachments in both eyes, and have had Dr.Kanter perform several procedures for these conditions. He has always been professional and competent in all aspects of his practice, and on top of it all, he's an extremely kind and likable individual.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2008

My mother speaks very little English, and Dr. Kanter's staff were extremely helpful to make her feel comfortable in the office. My mother has very bad Diabetes in her eye. Dr. Kanter performed surgery on both eyes, and now she is able to function on her own. God bless Dr. Kanter!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Eric D. Kanter's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ