Ratings for Dr. Robert Pearlman

I have been seeing Dr. Pearlman for almost 2 years. He is kind and does listen to your issues, and does his best to address them. However, he can be a bit condescending and appear to have a bit of a superiority complex, assuming the patient knows little about their condition and/or medications. (He reminds me a bit of Ben Stein.) But that hasn't stopped me from seeing him, as he and his staff are always friendly and accommodating. The wait time is almost nonexistent, always less than 10 minutes, if that. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I would like to confirm comments of small waiting room - no waits, friendly helpful staff, and same day response to telephone calls. Dr. Pearlman does listen patiently, has a plan for treatment, and explains his treatment. Although, I have only had one visit I do plan to continue my care with Dr. Perlman. I am pleased with my experience.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Great Doctor!!!!! He takes his time to listen. The stuff is always friendly as well. Waiting room time is minimal if you have an apointment.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Just a note to those of us who are in the unfortunate situation of being without health insurance and see the previous rater's comment about Dr. Pearlman being easy to get along with if you're potentially in a situation like mine: He won't even see you if you don't have insurance. I can understand that policy, and don't want it to reflect badly on him, hence my 5-star rating. Just wanted other patients to be aware of it, despite what the previous rater said. Good luck!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Pearlman is the most friendly, understanding, and patient doctor at BMC! Also, Dr. Pearlman is very considerate and understanding with issues about medications on a budget.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Robert Pearlman's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)