Ratings for Dr. Andrea L. Haller

Rude, rude, rushed! I would not go back. She is very rude to patients!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I have been a patient since 2006. Very pleased. Staff is responsive. Great care. My condition was diagnosed and well maintained. I would highly recommend her and have with positive outcome and continued patient relationship of that referral. She is well respected in the medical community as a doctors doctor. Dr. Haller has high standards and expectations for not for herself but for the care of those treating her patients. I want and appreciate that in my physicians. Dr. Haller reviews my chart at each appointment and keeps current up to date information on my other medical providers for a true current picture of my health. My questions are answered direct and square on professionally. I feel comfortable with staff and structure of the practice and advice given.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Very poor service, she is more concerned about money than the quality of service. A sad day

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Very good Doctor but treats her nurses bad. If you call her for orders she acts like she is bothered.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

This Doctor is very thorough. She takes extensive notes and apparently reviews them prior to each visit. If I didn't know better I'd think I was her only patient. No complaint goes unaddressed. She really cares and has been very successful with my treatment. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. Andrea L. Haller's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)