Ratings for Dr. An Ngoc To

very disappointing. was referred by a vietnamese friend. hella long wait to see him. then the doctor complained about the amount my insurance company would reimburse him. out of my control of course. couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. told me to come back for a recheck in one month. won't go back. goes to show that i should have checked this site first.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

My mom was treated very poorly on the phone after she was trying to schedule an appt and told the lady she didn't have insurance and that she would be paying in cash.The lady responded her with a very rude tone almost like laughing and not friendly just because she doesn't have insurance.I think that this doctor and his practice should be ASHAMED of their behavior because they base everything on the money factor.There are ways to say thing and what they said to us was totally wrong,unrespectful,judgemental and discriminating.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2007

Dr. To is never on time and makes appts. every 5 or 10 minutes, which means he has NO time to spend talking to patients or getting to know their problems. It took me about 2 hours to see him, I was waiting on the waiting room forever... He makes it very clear he has no time for you and rushes through the appointments like a mad man. I had about 4 appointments with him and never got any issues resolved because he just rushes through the room with his notepad and writes off pills without even listening. I hated my visits with him and I am looking for another doctor immediately. I don't advise anyone to go there. It is a waste of your time.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

Dr. An Ngoc To's Credentials

• Med & Pharm Univ, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (942-01 Eff 1/83) (Grad. 1968)