Ratings for Dr. Paul John Hayner

Very condescending . Unconcerned about my needs . Slow to turn in paper work.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Top drawer care! Health maintenance is primary with this excellent doctor. His knowledge of his art is outstanding. As a RN and a patient, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We appreciate your kind words and are happy that your were satisfied with your care. That is our only goal.

Submitted April 12, 2015

If Dr. Hayner asks you a question during an physical exam do not answer it or you will be billed for an additional office visit.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We make every effort to take excellent care of our patients. We pride ourselves on accurate compliance with insurance so that patient care is never compromised.

Submitted April 12, 2015

I had not been to a doctor in several years but had some health concerns. Dr. Hayner and his staff were rude, condescending and completely uncaring. He made me feel like I was wasting his valuable time. He did not offer me any options to discover the root cause of my issues. In fact, he made me feel as if he thought I was making up my issues. He is the worst example of a doctor. I would not recommend him at all. His assistant Alysa is even more condescending.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Haynor was responsible for letting me know I needed bypass surgery. No obvious symptoms, but he became suspicious and ordered a routine test that led to another, and finally a (successful) quintuple bypass surgery. Great follow-up care. Very conscientious and up to date with technology.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We appreciate the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives and are ecstatic for your good outcome.

Submitted April 12, 2015

I really don't like going to doctors but I did think Dr. Hayner was great. He knew just by looking at my throat that I had something wrong with my thyroid. I'm still in the process of treatment and I'm very happy with Dr. Hayner.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We are glad that you were satisfied with your care and appreciate the opportunity to be your physician.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

The best doctor by far I have ever seen. He reviews all of your records and is very knowledgeable in his field. The staff are friendly and prompt, and there's a Blood Lab on the other side of the office! HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Astoria is lucky to have a doctor as kind and considerate at Dr. Hayner. He is smart and up on all new technologies and medications. I did not get any kind of condescension from him, he does listen well and helps cure the problem. Thanks Dr. Hayner.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

PJ Hayner is one of the brightest physicians we have in Astoria. He is an intent listener and always explains the reasoning behind his diagnosis and treatment recommendations. He is polite and courteous. At the same time he is professional and business-like which may put off some people who are looking for a "huggy healer". I don't care about that stuff. I want just the qualities I have described. I like a doctor who is straightforward whose judgment I can trust. For me, he is A-1 top shelf.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Paul John Hayner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hayner New Bio

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)

• American Board of Internal Medicine

• Regence
First Choice Health
Lifewise Health Plan Of Oregon
Pacific Source

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "93921" to "97103". Address has been updated from "275 THE CROSSROADS" to "1406 Marine Drive". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

April 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.peninsulaprimarycare.org" to "http://www.drhayner.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "503-325-0505".

April 12, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Very condescending . Unconcerned about my needs . Slow to turn in paper work."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top drawer care! Health maintenance is primary with this excellent doctor. His knowledge of his art is outstanding. As a RN and a patient, I highly recom..."

September 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=116286'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Pauljohn" to "Paul John", City changed from "ASTORIA" to "Carmel", State changed from "OR" to "CA"

April 5, 2012