Ratings for Dr. Paul John Hayner

I couldn't be more positive about Dr. Hayner, or his staff. Having come through Melanoma flap surgery, I now have some residual issues that Dr. Hayner has been willing to take on and get me some relief. Kudos to someone who is seeking answers and better health

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Very condescending . Unconcerned about my needs . Slow to turn in paper work.

Submitted October 27, 2014

Top drawer care! Health maintenance is primary with this excellent doctor. His knowledge of his art is outstanding. As a RN and a patient, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We appreciate your kind words and are happy that your were satisfied with your care. That is our only goal.

Submitted April 12, 2015

If Dr. Hayner asks you a question during an physical exam do not answer it or you will be billed for an additional office visit.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We make every effort to take excellent care of our patients. We pride ourselves on accurate compliance with insurance so that patient care is never compromised.

Submitted April 12, 2015

I had not been to a doctor in several years but had some health concerns. Dr. Hayner and his staff were rude, condescending and completely uncaring. He made me feel like I was wasting his valuable time. He did not offer me any options to discover the root cause of my issues. In fact, he made me feel as if he thought I was making up my issues. He is the worst example of a doctor. I would not recommend him at all. His assistant Alysa is even more condescending.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Haynor was responsible for letting me know I needed bypass surgery. No obvious symptoms, but he became suspicious and ordered a routine test that led to another, and finally a (successful) quintuple bypass surgery. Great follow-up care. Very conscientious and up to date with technology.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We appreciate the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives and are ecstatic for your good outcome.

Submitted April 12, 2015

I really don't like going to doctors but I did think Dr. Hayner was great. He knew just by looking at my throat that I had something wrong with my thyroid. I'm still in the process of treatment and I'm very happy with Dr. Hayner.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Paul John Hayner's response
We are glad that you were satisfied with your care and appreciate the opportunity to be your physician.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

The best doctor by far I have ever seen. He reviews all of your records and is very knowledgeable in his field. The staff are friendly and prompt, and there's a Blood Lab on the other side of the office! HIGHLY recommended.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Astoria is lucky to have a doctor as kind and considerate at Dr. Hayner. He is smart and up on all new technologies and medications. I did not get any kind of condescension from him, he does listen well and helps cure the problem. Thanks Dr. Hayner.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Paul John Hayner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Hayner New Bio

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)

• American Board of Internal Medicine