Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Sekula

After going to the pre op consult, I asked if everything was all set for my procedure, and was told it was rescheduled. They had failed to even notify me of this, what would happen if I hadn't asked? Well, this: I then showed up to my REscheduled procedure after taking prescribed medication, as instructed, before the operation. When checking in, I was informed my procedure was rescheduled for the second time, again, WITHOUT NOTIFICATION. High as a kite, I ended up arguing with the staff about the mistakes that were made, and instead of saying "we're sorry sir, we'll make sure this doesn't happen again and get you situated, they refused to take any credit whatsoever. So after missing work and being high all day I still have not received a call from Dr. Sekula, which was his choice to avoid making; i guess I don't blame him, because he would've heard me inform him how defective his staff is. I wouldn't recommend scheduling with this practice, period.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey J. Sekula's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1996)

UnitedHealthcare