Ratings for Dr. Donald G. Cunningham

Donald G. Cunningham is an amazing primary care physician. He came highly recommended to me by another specialist in Scottsdale, and I now know why. He is extremely observant, and his experience shows in his ability to properly diagnose. He is also very caring and genuine!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

The staff is rude, and would not speak to me till I made an appointment. I needed them to correct a persciption that was written for me and the receptionist(Tina)would transfer me to the voicemail while i was asking a question on the mis written perscription.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Cunningham has always treated me with the best of care. His interest in my health and well being brings me much comfort. I would recommend Dr. Cunningham to anyone looking for a long term primary care physician.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

prescribed medicine that would make me sick, humiliated me in front of other patients. very happy to get money.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Donald G. Cunningham's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1964)