Ratings for Dr. Arkadiy Takhalov

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN TO IN MY LIFE!!!! Knows his stuff. Cares for the patients and great attitude towards his job.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

The best doctor.Very gentle with kids.Answers late phone calls.The same day sick appointments.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I usually never leave ANY reviews. But i couldn't resist. This is the worst doctor. Do not take your kids to him. I have a 2 month old baby and we went to this doctor to get immunized. He gave my baby an oral antibiotic. while he was giving it to my baby, my baby was coughing and choking, the doctor didn't even stop. He just continued pitching it into the baby's mouth. Then he was supposed to give him 2 shots. He gave the first one and the baby obviously started to cry. He started to give the second shot and the idiot missed or something but he pricked my baby 3 times for 2 shots. For someone who gives shots to babies all day long i don't think that was supposed to happen. Then my baby was crying sooooo hard and the doctor didn't even care. He just walked out of the room to go to the next patient. Probably to hurt the next baby. He has no manners. He did not even say good bye to us. I am NEVER going back to that office. Even if he's the last doctor on earth!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

the staff is awful and very unprofessional and insensitive towards parents and their children in crisis.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Business place and nothing else. Plus doctor even is not board certified ,as I find later he fail certification exam over 5 times. Be careful.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Very nice doctor. You see that he knows what he is doing and cares for the kids. Although busy, he takes the time to answer your questions and any doubts you may have. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

I would not recommend this doctor at all. He was rude and impatient when I was extremely worried about my baby and needed someone to tell me that things would improve. Instead, he was annoyed and impolite (kept telling me to stop interrupting him). When I called a few days after a visit because my baby got worse, he was even rudder and hanged up on me! I was there twice only, but each time had to wait a long time to be seen and once the doctor took us into the office, he kept checking his blackberry and leaving the office to take phone calls. Also, there was a language barrier between us. I have no problem with him not being a native speaker; however, it seems that he was getting offended and annoyed every time I'd ask to repeat things. My advice is not to see him, but find a gentle, carrying, understanding doctor. As first time mothers, we have enough worries with our kids and do not need more frustration from someone who should be on our side and try helping in this difficult time.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

1. Good contact with children. My daughters want to be a doctor b/c of him. They permanently want to visit doctor Arkadiy. 2. Good professional knowledge. Most of my friend switched to his practice from other doctors b/c of his knowledge in all medical related fields. 3. Good working hours. We have to travel, but office is open on Sundays and late evening. 4. Answer phone calls. 5. He really cares. When my youngest was in the hospital, he visited her at 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. every day for 8 days. 6. I am a pessimistic person and it is very unusual for me to give recommendations. However, in this case the only downside for me is the size of the waiting area. P.S. By the way, nurses in the pediatric department in the NYHQ told me that he is a doctor for their children and they have a big choice and experience.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

An educated doctor who is a very smart and knows exactly what he is doing. He is very careful and gentle with kids. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

He is a very very considerate and kind doctor who answers middle of the night calls himself. We think very well of him and his practice. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2006

Dr. Arkadiy Takhalov's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Samarkandskij Med Inst, Samarkand, Uzbekistan (Grad. 1987)

Assurant