Ratings for Dr. Houshang Seradge

very knowledgeable, very trustworthy,would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Dr. Seradge was very knowledgable and professional. He was able to diagnose what others have missed and I am finally able to return to work pain free

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Seradge exceeded my expectations. He performed 3 ligament replacements on my right hand as well as a scope of my wrist and carpal tunnel surgery. This surgery made my career ending injury to be a myth. The scarring is healing and not very visible compared to other doctors Ive seen do the same surgery. I was very impressed with him as a doctor. I play college basketball in Kansas and I have to have another surgery , this time on my left hand, there is no other doctor I would want than Seradge, he is worth the wait and the trip. I am confident my left hand will heal just as well as my right hand did with Dr. Seradge's help.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

This is one of the best doctors I have seen in a while. He was very concered about my problem and took the time to really listen.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

I was not pleased with my visit to see Dr. Seradge.He and his staff were rude and made me feel very uncomfortable. I waited a very long time and spent maybe 5 minutes with him after waiting for two hours. He was disrupted by phone calls and people. Very unattentive and very disoriented.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

Dr Seradge treated me about 17 years ago for bi-lateral carpal tunnel syndrome and I was very pleased with the outcome. He is a very skilled surgeon. The only negative thing is that I saw his PA more than I saw him, but I liked the PA so that is more an observation than a complaint.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Very good with my surgery and talking to me about what was going on.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr Seradge was very misleading I went in for care for a cyst in my hand and before I knew it I had 3 other diagnosis, He sent me to his therapy center for braces that I did not need and only made my problem worst, I needed after hours care for pain and it took me 3 days of fighting with his answering service and a call to my PCP before something was done. When someone finally called me back to get something for pain left mess on pharmacy voice mail that was closed for the day and did not call me back for another pharm number that was open, went for second option today and found out that only about 1/8 of info given was correct. I was going to let this man cut on my hand and do things not neccessary for my problem. Please don't see this man or this facility.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Houshang Seradge's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1972)