Ratings for Dr. Lynn Stewart

Dr. Stewart is the best doctor my family had. She was caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. We miss her deeply since she retired. She deserves a wonderful retirement. Unfortunately her replacement Dr. Koziar is the worst doctor ever who will kill someone. Sadly due to Dr. Koziar my family had to leave the lovely seeleys bay clinic .Thank you for being you Dr. Stewart.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr. Stewart is the most honest, open, caring, and knowledgeable physician I have EVER had. She easily tops the list. She retired a few years ago and my health has declined at a very rapid pace ever since. I miss her. I wish she had the power to get rid of that "hack" that replaced her. Please! Dr. Koziar will end up killing me!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Stewart is the best Dr I have ever had. She has many of my family as her patients ,,including, sisters, brothers,,aunts, nieces ,nephews ,my daughters and my ex husband,,,,she was my mothers Dr before her passing and I was so very thankful to her for being the kind person she is to mom,,,,my mom loved her and got a hug from her everytime she came and left her appointments ,she is not only knowledgeable ,but also ,when she doesn't know the answer she finds out what the answer is ,,,,,I miss her terribly and even though I'm now seeing the doctor who replaced her,,,I will always miss her and wish she were back,,,,, You can't get better then the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

It is too bad she retired because she was one of those one in a million doctors who is genuinely kind, not interested in foisting loads of drugs at a problem and will tell you exactly how it is with the best balance of knowledge, honesty and a touch of humour.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Stewart is the best! I miss her deeply and i had the upmost best excellent care ever. Still trying to find her replacement :( she brought me through horrible times and saved my life. Even if she doesent know it. Rebecca Andrews former patient

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr.Stewart has helped to get me through some of the toughest times in my life, both physically and mentally. She's not just been an excellent physician for my family, but also a person that I could trust and who has helped me to make some big changes in my life. CB

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Stewart is the best doctor I've seen thus far. She has been my family dr since I was 10 years old , and I am now 21

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Excellent physician. Always very considerate and helpful. Makes you feel at ease no matter the situation. Genuinely lovely person.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I have yet to meet a doctor as caring about her patients as Dr. Stewart is. She consistently gives 110% when you see her. By asking the appropriate questions she is able to make qualified decisions as to your plan of care. Anything she does not know she will either give a referral to a specialist or research the information to have on hand for your next visit. With Dr. Stewart you are definitely a name and not a number. If you are kept waiting it is only because she is giving the previous patient the time needed and when your turn comes to see her you can expect the same. When you see her you are, at that time, the most important person to her. I would recomend Dr. Stewart to anyone looking for a doctor that will treat their patients as they would a family member.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Stewart is an excellent doctor. She's the best. Goes out of her way for her patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010