Ratings for Dr. Lee K. Gold

Dr. Gold has been my podiatrist for several years and I cannot imagine going anywhere else. He has always been very attentive to my needs as well as other patients. The office is very accommodating for appointments. The staff is wonderful and makes you feel like family. I always leave laughing, like I just spent time with friends. I highly recommend anyone to go see Dr. Gold for all of your podiatry needs.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

He screwed me over and permanately caused damage on my feet during a procedure and after that I had a lot of people telling me that he cuased them damage too. Now the pain on my feet is worst than before the procedure and they look ugly. I wish I had never gone there. Do yourself a favor and don't go see this guy. He should have his license taken away for ruining a lot of people's feet.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Excellent surgeon and a better person. The whole surgical experience was well explained and performed. I'm very happy

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Had bunion work done and was walking in boot in a week, and out of boot 2 weeks. I am on my feet all day for work and only missed one day. Dr. Gold is amazing, as my foot looks great and the pain was extremely minimal. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr Gold is great easy to get an appointment with and way less expensive. Dr Gold builds his own orthotics at a lower cost and higher quality than anywhere else in the state.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

He's is amazing with my kids, his patients, and attentive to their needs and concerns. As well as us, their parents. I never leave without a question answered, and they are always accommodating to our family with appt times.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Best podiatrist and would highly recommend Dr Gold. He is very concerned about all aspects of your health. Great Staff!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Went to Dr. Gold last week for some replacement arches that he gave a few years back. They inform me that they ran out of this particular arch and that he has to bring them from his other office. No big deal. Make another appt. show up and they "still have not come in". Really? "We were going to call you, but..." But what. One week later they still have not brought them to the Brighton office nor called me at least for a status. What a joke.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

November last year playing basketball I tore my achiles tendon. Went to my regular doctor who sent me to Dr Gold. Thought I would never play basketball again butr last night I played THE BEST GAME! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Gold removed a Morton's Neuroma last year and now my two toes are moving into each other. He thought nothing of it and did not warn me of this and had to go and have PT but it was too late the damage was done. Do not go to this Dr. he is NOT A MD!I have to have it fixed by an MD. My foot looks terrible. He has only 4 years of Medical training so watch your feet. I would not have this corrected by him. If I could sue him I would but cannot afford it.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Lee K. Gold's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Brighton, MI