Ratings for Dr. Lee K. Gold

Great surgeon also a runner. You can trust him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Gold is ok but his staff is horrible! Your staff is a reflect of a great business. And his stinks.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

My wife's surgeries, both feet, were a complete success. Dr. Gold and his staff provided excellent care both during and after her procedures.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

So unprofessional.. would my send my dog there. He can't handle conflict .,asked me to leave .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Gold was extremely helpful and took plenty of time to make sure I understood what was going on and all of the different options. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. My feet have never felt better! Great doctor and office staff. I will definitely go back to him for all my future podiatry needs and highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Run, don't walk out of this guy's office! My father had surgery on his feet by this guy a few years ago. He now has permanent nerve damage to his feet. My father also found out later from an orthopedic surgeon that the surgery was unnecessary, that it was a genetic condition that nothing could really be done about anyway! My dad also found out that Dr.Gold operated on a former neighbor and screwed up her feet too. Please go see someone else! I'm surprised my dad hasn't sued him!

Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Gold has been my podiatrist for several years and I cannot imagine going anywhere else. He has always been very attentive to my needs as well as other patients. The office is very accommodating for appointments. The staff is wonderful and makes you feel like family. I always leave laughing, like I just spent time with friends. I highly recommend anyone to go see Dr. Gold for all of your podiatry needs.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

He screwed me over and permanately caused damage on my feet during a procedure and after that I had a lot of people telling me that he cuased them damage too. Now the pain on my feet is worst than before the procedure and they look ugly. I wish I had never gone there. Do yourself a favor and don't go see this guy. He should have his license taken away for ruining a lot of people's feet.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Excellent surgeon and a better person. The whole surgical experience was well explained and performed. I'm very happy

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Had bunion work done and was walking in boot in a week, and out of boot 2 weeks. I am on my feet all day for work and only missed one day. Dr. Gold is amazing, as my foot looks great and the pain was extremely minimal. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Lee K. Gold's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Brighton, MI