Ratings for Dr. Lee K. Gold

The staff is not very friendly and welcoming. One of the young ladies is friendly and very helpful. I can't remember what her name is but the other older ones and some of the younger could really use a refresher course in customer service, because even as much as I like Dr Gold the treatment and attitude of his staff could cause him to lose business.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My experience with Dr. Lee Gold (there is another Dr Gold in Brighton) was outstanding. 6 months of treatment with another Dr with no results was resolved in 2 vists with Lee Gold. He was professional, explained what I had, and the treatment in a way that made sense. It worked!!!! I'm pain free!!! Thank you Lee Gold for everything. I will recommend you to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Great surgeon also a runner. You can trust him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr Gold is ok but his staff is horrible! Your staff is a reflect of a great business. And his stinks.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

My wife's surgeries, both feet, were a complete success. Dr. Gold and his staff provided excellent care both during and after her procedures.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

So unprofessional.. would my send my dog there. He can't handle conflict .,asked me to leave .

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Gold was extremely helpful and took plenty of time to make sure I understood what was going on and all of the different options. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. My feet have never felt better! Great doctor and office staff. I will definitely go back to him for all my future podiatry needs and highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Run, don't walk out of this guy's office! My father had surgery on his feet by this guy a few years ago. He now has permanent nerve damage to his feet. My father also found out later from an orthopedic surgeon that the surgery was unnecessary, that it was a genetic condition that nothing could really be done about anyway! My dad also found out that Dr.Gold operated on a former neighbor and screwed up her feet too. Please go see someone else! I'm surprised my dad hasn't sued him!

Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Gold has been my podiatrist for several years and I cannot imagine going anywhere else. He has always been very attentive to my needs as well as other patients. The office is very accommodating for appointments. The staff is wonderful and makes you feel like family. I always leave laughing, like I just spent time with friends. I highly recommend anyone to go see Dr. Gold for all of your podiatry needs.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

He screwed me over and permanately caused damage on my feet during a procedure and after that I had a lot of people telling me that he cuased them damage too. Now the pain on my feet is worst than before the procedure and they look ugly. I wish I had never gone there. Do yourself a favor and don't go see this guy. He should have his license taken away for ruining a lot of people's feet.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Lee K. Gold's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Brighton, MI