You may also like

Dr Gold is great easy to get an appointment with and way less expensive. Dr Gold builds his own orthotics at a lower cost and higher quality than anywhere else in the state.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

He's is amazing with my kids, his patients, and attentive to their needs and concerns. As well as us, their parents. I never leave without a question answered, and they are always accommodating to our family with appt times.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Went to Dr. Gold last week for some replacement arches that he gave a few years back. They inform me that they ran out of this particular arch and that he has to bring them from his other office. No big deal. Make another appt. show up and they "still have not come in". Really? "We were going to call you, but..." But what. One week later they still have not brought them to the Brighton office nor called me at least for a status. What a joke.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

November last year playing basketball I tore my achiles tendon. Went to my regular doctor who sent me to Dr Gold. Thought I would never play basketball again butr last night I played THE BEST GAME! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Gold removed a Morton's Neuroma last year and now my two toes are moving into each other. He thought nothing of it and did not warn me of this and had to go and have PT but it was too late the damage was done. Do not go to this Dr. he is NOT A MD!I have to have it fixed by an MD. My foot looks terrible. He has only 4 years of Medical training so watch your feet. I would not have this corrected by him. If I could sue him I would but cannot afford it.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Dr. Gold performed a surgery on my LH ankle and I have not had any issues with it in over a year. In addition, his team and staff have been very helpful with last minute appointment changes. One item I like is that you can get a 7:30 am appointment so you do not have to take much time off from work. Very knowledgeable and takes his time discussing what is going on and what needs to be done. He does not leave the room until you no longer have a question. I have recommended him to multiple people.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Gold has performed ankle surgery to remove a Ganglion cyst & tumor (one on top of the other), as well as I have seen him multiple times for other issues and he is one of the most friendly, knowledgeable, professional doctors I have ever had in my life and the below negative remarks blow me away! Please do not let them deter you from Dr. Gold's expertise! I HIGHLY recommend him for all your podiatry needs!!! I do see him at the Troy clinic once a week that he frequents, so have never had personal interaction with his office staff in Brighton, but have spoken with them numerous times on the phone and they are just as courteous, friendly, and helpful as Dr. Gold is.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Neutral about teh doctor as my wife couldn't get in to see him - thanks to staff incompetence. My wife went into the office for a 3:30 visit. She was clear about the time that she was supposed to be there. The staff got the time wrong and refused to do anything to accommodate the mix up other than to schedule an appointment during the time that we are supposed to be on vacation. Two week wait and this happens. Not exactly certain that we would go back with this level of staff incompetence.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

I was there on time and filled out the paperwork which took some time as I was a new patient. Shortly after that I had x rays taken and met with Dr. Lee Gold who I liked immediately due to his friendliness. I should mention that the assistants greeted me as warmly as he did. After looking at the x rays he shared with me that I did not need surgery which made me feel great as I feared surgery. He gave me a shot in my heel and a prescription. I will go and see him again when I need his help. I will strongly encourage family and friends to see him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Lee K. Gold's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Henry Ford / HAP

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Gold is great easy to get an appointment with and way less expensive. Dr Gold builds his own orthotics at a lower cost and higher quality than anywhere else ..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's is amazing with my kids, his patients, and attentive to their needs and concerns. As well as us, their parents. I never leave without a question answered, ..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best podiatrist and would highly recommend Dr Gold. He is very concerned about all aspects of your health. Great Staff!"

April 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr. Gold last week for some replacement arches that he gave a few years back. They inform me that they ran out of this particular arch and that he ha..."

April 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " November last year playing basketball I tore my achiles tendon. Went to my regular doctor who sent me to Dr Gold. Thought I would never play basketball again..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gold removed a Morton's Neuroma last year and now my two toes are moving into each other. He thought nothing of it and did not warn me of this and had to go..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gold performed a surgery on my LH ankle and I have not had any issues with it in over a year. In addition, his team and staff have been very helpful with l..."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gold has performed ankle surgery to remove a Ganglion cyst & tumor (one on top of the other), as well as I have seen him multiple times for other issues and..."

September 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=116203'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=116203'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 7, 2014