Ratings for Dr. Evelyn D. Jankowski

Walked in to remove 2 small warts. Had this procedure done before elsewhere so figured it will cost about the same. After 20 minutes of waiting was seen by NP instead of MD for about 10 minutes and ended up with $450 bill afterwards 3 times as much as I paid elsewhere. And the doctor did not even see me. What a scheme

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I actually saw this Dr over 10 years ago and I'm still self conscious of the damage she did to my skin. I too had many moles removed, of course 2 at a time because she told me my insurance would cover it. She had also told me that the scarring would be minimal and because my skin is so fair that I wouldn't be able to see any scars since they would be so small. Well as it turned out most of my scars became atrophic (scar tissue grows beyond the injury). What she had told me at the time is that she could just give me shots of cortizone and the scars would go away. Well needless to say the cortizone only worked to flatten the scar, and now I'm left with scars the size of NICKLES all over my body. To add insult to injury, two years after the last time I saw her I got a letter of collection stating that I owed her $1000. When I called her office I was told that they have always had problems with my insurance covering the costs. But at no time had they ever advised me of this. Avoid

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Excellent doctor and the friendliest staff I have ever met! One of the best experiences visiting a physician I have ever had. I saw this doctor for treatment for my wrinkle lines and am very pleased with the results. I look ten years younger! I will definitely be seeing Dr. Jankowski more in the future!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

If you want great dermatologic treatment and friendly service in a clean, beautiful office, this is where you must go. You will wait around 20-25 minutes before you see the doctor, but you wait because the office is always packed – which is a good sign showing everyone wants to be seen by Dr. Jankowski! I wouldn’t want to go to a doctor that has no one in his/her waiting room. This is a wonderful office and I have come here for everything from adult acne to treating my skin cancers and even going in remove the old-age brown spots developing on my arms and forehead. I have never once been disappointed with my treatment results and my insurance covers everything!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

If you want to spend a lot of money to see a dermatologist for 15 seconds and then be stuck with his assistant, this is your place. I just hate when doctors rush through a consultation showing little interest in your concerns. Very expensive.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Well, i visited this doctor twice because of a rash I had. I never even met the doctor o_o only her assistant who was sweet but not very knowledgeable. I still got that rash that comes every so often.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Best dermatologist there is! Office is wonderful: the decor is country and the staff is so friendly that you truly feel you are right at home.

Submitted April 13, 2010

i waited a very long time and finally left after suffering complications of a skin treatment there. they had an assistnat apply tne medication to my skin rather than a doctor I would not recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Evelyn Jankowski is the most hospitable, experienced, and professional Dermatologist that I have ever been to. I was seen immediately and greeted by a very curteous nurse who led me directly to the doctor. I had a mole removed, and my insurance covered nearly the entire procedure. Dr. Jankowski is unlike any other doctor I have visited. You can tell that she truly cares about the wellbeing of her patients, and the friendliness of her office staff is undeniable. Speaking of her office, her office looks more like a country cottage than a doctor’s office! I felt very comfortable and relaxed the entire time. I highly, highly recommend this doctor. You will not regret seeing Dr. Jankowski!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

I went to see Dr. Evelyn Jankowski because I was having some trouble with acne. I met the doctor and spoke with her for about 3-5 minutes before she left me with her assistant. Her assistant gave me a routine skin check and then informed me that I should have some moles removed from my back. I told her that I was concerned about the cost and she assured me that if they removed only 2 moles that day it would be covered by my insurance. The procedure took about 5 minutes to complete. 1 week later I was called to come in to have 2 more removed and again was assured the cost would be covered by my ins., so I agreed. 2 weeks after the second visit I received a bill in excess of $500. When I asked about the bill I was told that they had made a mistake by telling me it would be covered and if I did not pay they would send me to collection agency. They admited it was their mistake, but refused to do anything about the bill, and even refused to let me speak with the dr. Avoid this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Evelyn D. Jankowski's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Granada Hills, CA