Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Kent

Dr. Kent was downright rude to me. He did not tell me what he was doing during my appointment, and when he poked my eye and I jumped, he told me to knock it off, and then gave me a minute to "get it together." I will never go back. He is miserable!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I will have to have 1 possibly 2 corrective surgeries to correct what Dr Charles Kent did incorrectly to my eyes. He released me when I wasn't even healed. I then went to a 2nd plastic surgeon who stated that what Dr Kent did was done "very badly" & he would do what he could to correct the multiple errors. I have to wait until the swelling & scar tissue heals before the next surgeries which will be approximately 7 months from the first surgery..In the mean time I have the irritation of the eyelashes growing downward, sensitivity, one eye appears much droopier than the other,in fact my eyes looks very different from each other. Neither eye is the same shape, they look like they belong to two different people now. There is so much more that could be said but it is hard to describe each detail. I hope no one else ever has to go thru what I have had to go thru with Dr Charles Kent of Pittsburgh, PA.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Waited over an hour. The staff was super nice but the doctor was short with me and acted aloof. He didn't even tell me the diagnoses - I had to ask him for it. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Charles J. Kent's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• Bcbs Massachusetts