Ratings for Dr. Liese K. Vito

Dr. Vito has been my doctor for about 7 years. I can't speak highly enough of her. She spends time with you, listening and explaining everything. Never once have I felt rushed out of an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I will never go back to Dr. Vito. When she first came in the room she started to tell me that I had a procedure done before and should not be having problems now. I was shocked because I have never had any of the procedures she was talking about. She stated that it stated that the procedures that been done in my chart. I explained that I had no idea what she was talking about and did not ever have any of those done. She left to go check and came back and stated that it said that in my charts. She then did not listen to my chief complaint and reason for making the appointment. She completed her exam and stated that I had to go for further procedures because she couldn't do a good exam because of and then pushed on my stomach. She also stood very close to me, between my knees, which is uncomfortable. She then ordered blood work. I left the office feeling humiliated and embarrassed and like that she did not address my chief complaints. She then wrote on the paperwork that my reason for being there was a routine exam and not my chief complaints. My insurance denied the blood work due to it being billed as routine. When I called the office to speak to billing I spoke to Karrissa who stated that the bill was submitted as routine with procedure with my chief complaint as a secondary. She then stated that I could call my insurance company and have them call her so she knows what they want. I spoke to my insurance company who stated if they would submit the bill with my chief complaint as the reason for the visit then the blood work would be covered but because they had submitted the bill as a routine exam the blood work was not covered and that my insurance stated that she could call them and they could take care of the problem over the phone, which Karrissa stated that the insurance company needs to call her. I called Karrissa back to explain this to her and she acted like she did not want to hear it. She stated that she would have to talk to Dr Vito and see what she said. I have little faith that Dr Vito remembers my appointment since she didn't even know what was in my charts. I feel that my chief complaints were ignored. I will not go back to Dr. Vito and I will not recommend her to anyone. This whole thing from the doctors visit to the bill has been a nightmare and I still have the same problems that was the reason for my visit, nothing has been resolved.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Initially was nice however turned into worst experience of my life ever! Complete waste of a year of my life. I was having to jump through hoop after hoop. My final straw was when I was told that not having my period for 10 months was not a big deal and wanted my husband to have his sperm count checked. When she got results said there might be a mild issue and he should see a specialist. Well after being told that not having a period for 10 months was no a big deal and I was silly to be worried. I got a new doctor who was able to work with us as a couple. And here is the kicker .. He looked at the results and said they were normal!! That's right my hubby sperm were normal!!Arg!! For being a infertility specialist I found her not knowledgable and incompetent! My new infertility doctor was wonderful without having to see any specialist but him and on right medication we are now 4 months pregnant with twins.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Dr. Vito is absolutely fabulous! She listens to all of your concerns & spends time with you. She has helped me through a lot including the birth of my twin girls which my husband & I didn't think was possible. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr. Vito for everything!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr Vito is a very good Dr. She seems to care about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

THE STAFF AND DOCTOR WORK SO WELL TOGETHER, THERE IS LITERALLY NO WAITING IN THE WAITING ROOM, AND THEY ARE ALL VERY EFFICIENT, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND HAPPY TO SEE YOU. YOU ARE NOT JUST A NUMBER, BUT A FRIEND. THE DOCTOR IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

Dr. Vito is my OB/GYN. She is an amazingly caring doctor. I was so sad to learn that she is no longer delivering babies but will continue her GYN practice.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

This doctor has great medical knowledge but tends to look down upon her patients. I was treated with little respect and understanding. When push came to shove she did not have time for my needs.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2006

Dr. Liese K. Vito's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)