Ratings for Dr. Adam Brant

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Brant and his staff. Had three discs fused in my neck. I was very scared but Dr. Brant said not to worry that he would take care of me. For two years other doctors told me there was nothing that could be done. Doctor Brant looked at my MRI and examined me. He said I needed surgery and explained it all very clearly. Everything went as he explained it. All my pain and numbness was gone when I woke up. I went home the next day. It's been 6 weeks and I feel like a new person. I wish I had been referred to doctor Brant 2 years ago.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Perhaps this single most rude and arrogant doctor I have ever met. When I told him I still had pain after surgery he told me it was my fault and it couldn't possibly be his work. Now I need a revision surgery at UCSF. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Best care by Dr. Brant and his P.A. Celest Cayco I highly recommend, office staff is second to none, had L5 and L4 fused, immediate relief. The after care by Celeste was awesome,very attentive and thorough. Fresno Regional Medical Center has wonderful caring staff made my stay a very pleasant experienc, Physical Therapy had me up and walking the day after surgery.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I had my surgery on July 28th and the after care and results thus far are again, outstanding. The visits daily in the hospital and the urgency really go again to show what professionalism they have at dr. Brants office. My wife and especially myself could not be any happier. If you need any type of nuero surgery, go to Dr. Brant.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

I am having my surgery on July 28th. So far to this point Dr. Brant has been amazing. He is honest, takes quality time to talk with my wife and I about my procedure and after care. He took time for us to read from a list of questions and did not seem put out by it, etc. Overall, we are VERY pleased with his level of expertise and professionalism. By the way I must also mention that Nicole, Anna, Lindsey and the rest of his staff has been very punctual, friendly and on top of all the necessary paper work for my job, etc. Amamzing staff. Keep it up and thank you for helping me.

Submitted July 24, 2010

very satisfied with Dr. Brant and the outcome of my surgery

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

This doctor was rude. He would not even speak to me because his staff could not read the image cd's which was not my fault. He wailed at me that he wasted 15 minutes trying to read them. He silenced me when I tried to introduce my husband and myself. He sent me away until he got the images on film. My husband had driven me 2 1/2 hours the day before to personally pick up the required images and then drove the 1.75 hours to see this specialist and am in constant pain. I was so disappointed with his disrespect, dismissiveness and rudeness.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Adam Brant's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Oxford