Ratings for Dr. Michael Szalay

Dr. Szalay did an amazing job fixing what breastfeeding broke. He is a perfectionist with an excellent eye for detail. The nurses and admin staff are friendly and helpful. All my questions were always answered and my calls returned. I highly recommend Precision Cosmetic for anyone looking at feeling more confident and beautiful.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr Szalay was amazing! Can’t fault the experience or my results. As others have said he is very straightforward and professional and isn’t exactly up for general chit chat- which was fine with me, as I wasn’t there for a chat I was there to get breast implants. He was always on time, and it was very affordable. 15 months on and I am still stoked with my results, he did an amazing job and him and his staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed throughout the whole thing. I would recommend him in a heartbeat, 10/10

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I've had lipo of my thighs with Dr szalay and he did a great job. He's honest, particular and knowledgeable. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr szalay. He won't do anything if he doesn't think the results will be good enough. A perfectionist who takes pride in his skill.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Michael s is the best in the biz .... honestly nearly two years on and they look better . I wish I went bigger and he did tell me to go the size I am thankfully as I was nervous People say he's crude however it's more professional and respectable I know when I go for my revision in years to come it will be him as my first choice Wish he did rhinoplasty and otoplasty as he would be my go to :)

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I had liposuction over 5 years ago with Dr Szalay and the results are still great! It changed my life.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Not a very confident surgeon (for my case anyway) I take aspirin for life and he refused to do breast augmentation because of this. He encouraged me to go find someone else and I did, and I've succesfully had my surgery done with someone else.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Michael Szalay

Dr. Michael Szalay's response
Thank you for your comment. As you know you have a medical condition which requires you to take aspirin daily. Both your underlying medical condition and the aspirin put you at a higher risk of developing potentially serious complications following surgery. It is important to remember that cosmetic surgery is just that: cosmetic. If there is a significant risk of developing a potentially serious complication, then one needs to question whether the surgery should be performed. For reasons of safety, I am unwilling to operate on patients who have a medical condition that puts them at a higher risk of complications. Naturally, people become disappointed when I let them know this but most understand that I am attempting to act in their best interests. I acknowledge that some doctors may be willing to take on riskier patients. Usually this works out well, but occasionally it does not. I am very glad that you had your surgery performed successfully and without incident and I wish you all the best. Mike Szalay

Submitted February 23, 2018

I've struggled with my weight the last couple of years and I went to see Dr Szalay for liposuction of my stomach area. He was very informative when I saw him. The recovery was easy and my tummy is so much smaller! I'm so excited with my results, he did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I am now 1 year post op and couldn’t be happier with my implants how they look and feel and I am also happy with how the surgery and recovery went. Dr Szalay and his nurses did a fantastic job and made me feel comfortable during the whole procedure and after the surgery I was well taken care of. My only issue I had was the receptionist I found she wasn’t get back to me quickly and I had to follow her up a lot to get all booked in and all the information.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have had 2 consultations with Dr Szalay about getting a breast augmentation. As soon as I walked in, I already had quite a lot of knowledge about the procedure as his website is amazing and helpful! He expressed his opinions on what size and shape would be best and I have full confidence in him as many will say he is a perfectionist. I am due for surgery on the 21st of Nov and I can't wait!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I recently had a breast lifft of dr szalay and im due for implants soon he is a perfectionist and I would recommend him to anyone after 5 weeks my scars sre already so faint and tidy im so happy with my results and cant wait for my next procedure

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Michael Szalay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.