Ratings for Dr. Michael Szalay

I have recently had a neck, jowls, mid face lift done. 8 weeks in I have to say I am absolutely delighted with the results. I am age 68 and Dr Szalay has done a wonderful job, Was not painful, uncomfortable for the first week with the bandages etc, but from then on (apart from not being able to open mouth very wide), was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic outcome. Dr Szalay does not spend time on small talk, but is definitely a perfectionist and that is what we seek, not conversation.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Szalay has an eye for detail when it suits him to notice. If you are not happy even in the slightest get ready for stone walling and navel gazing in the extreme. All of a sudden a procedure that is designed to alter the jawline couldn't possibly have altered the jawline. I suspect this astounding claim was because I wasn't happy with the way it was altered but it certainly doesn't foster trust to deny the obvious. I'm sure Dr. Szalay does excellent work. Stay away if you value good communication and honest regard for your concerns. good luck

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I had my initial consult with Dr Szalay on Friday at 9.30am for breast augmentation. On arrival I was very nervous even though my partner was with me. From the moment I arrived the bubbly receptionist Jen put me instantly at ease, she was so friendly and really great to talk to. Right on 9.30am Dr Szalay came out and took me in for my consultation. We sat down and discussed what I was looking to achieve, his manner was very professional and warm and I liked that he was very honest with me. He sat me up on the examination table and took all my measurements and was very thorough and then told me it was time to start seeing what look we could achieve. We started off with 340cc but ended up settling on 375cc round textured implants. He took me through all the risks associated with having this procedure and then asked if I had any concerns and answered all the questions I had. My partner and I were so happy and confident with Dr Szalay that we walked out and booked the procedure in for 20 May. I have been very happy with the whole process, it was a very professional service and I would highly recommend Dr Szalay to anyone considering having this procedure done.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I had a facelift plus and more than happy with the results. I had a crepe neck and sunken cheeks and only 52 years old. My friends of similar age did not have the advanced aging that I had. I had the consultation with Dr S and he told me exactly what I could expect. I did not want to change dramatically only remove the wrinkles. I asked about pricing and it was exactly as the website states. I had numerous appointments for after care and these are all included in the price. Dr S is a perfectionist and I intend to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Szalay did an amazing job fixing what breastfeeding broke. He is a perfectionist with an excellent eye for detail. The nurses and admin staff are friendly and helpful. All my questions were always answered and my calls returned. I highly recommend Precision Cosmetic for anyone looking at feeling more confident and beautiful.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr Szalay is confident in his approach and took the time to explain the procedures thoroughly. Pleasant office staff.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

The staff were friendly & lighten my nerves. Dr S was helpful in listening carefully & answering all our questions. He wasn't pushy but he did give his honest opinion. He is very confident in his work , he is a perfectionist. And takes pride in sculpture of your body.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I saw Dr Szalay a year ago for lipo of my tummy and waist. Dr Szalay patiently answered my questions and was very helpful and polite. He is very confident in his work, thorough, has a very skilled eye and won't do anything that he doesn't think will look good.The staff are also top notch and really care about you. It was an awesome job, I am so happy with my new body,feel more confident and I couldn't be more satisfied !

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had my breast augmentation with Dr Szalay 3 months ago. I was so nervous about having the procedure but the staff make you feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door and Dr Szalay makes you feel that you are in good hands. He is approachable and makes you feel comfortable. I am very happy with my results, my breasts look and feel natural and are proportionate to my body. Dr Szalay is an excellent surgeon who knows what he is doing and I wish I had done this a long time ago.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

It has been two years and I'm still very happy with the work done!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014