Ratings for Dr. Michael Szalay

Dr. Szalay did an amazing job fixing what breastfeeding broke. He is a perfectionist with an excellent eye for detail. The nurses and admin staff are friendly and helpful. All my questions were always answered and my calls returned. I highly recommend Precision Cosmetic for anyone looking at feeling more confident and beautiful.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

The staff were friendly & lighten my nerves. Dr S was helpful in listening carefully & answering all our questions. He wasn't pushy but he did give his honest opinion. He is very confident in his work , he is a perfectionist. And takes pride in sculpture of your body.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I saw Dr Szalay a year ago for lipo of my tummy and waist. Dr Szalay patiently answered my questions and was very helpful and polite. He is very confident in his work, thorough, has a very skilled eye and won't do anything that he doesn't think will look good.The staff are also top notch and really care about you. It was an awesome job, I am so happy with my new body,feel more confident and I couldn't be more satisfied !

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had my breast augmentation with Dr Szalay 3 months ago. I was so nervous about having the procedure but the staff make you feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door and Dr Szalay makes you feel that you are in good hands. He is approachable and makes you feel comfortable. I am very happy with my results, my breasts look and feel natural and are proportionate to my body. Dr Szalay is an excellent surgeon who knows what he is doing and I wish I had done this a long time ago.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

It has been two years and I'm still very happy with the work done!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I had my BA yesterday and let me tell you it was amazing and not scary at all. The nurses were so nice and prepped me then next minute I was awake and had boobies. Didn't feel anything during surgery. And The drugs I got just made me sleepy. Day two is pretty painful ladies but worth every bit of pain. I go back this afternoon for my preop appointment. So excited. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I had my first consult with him today and was very pleased. His receptionist was friendly and I only waited 5 min before he saw me. He got straight into it with taking measurements. I didn't know what size I wanted and he gave me his opinion and explained one needed to be bigger because of the different sizes of my breasts. I also have one that sags a little more than the other which i didn't realise but because he uses a texter to mark his measurements I was able to see the slight variation. Clearly he has a good eye and plenty of experience In doing breast augmentations. I also found him really friendly and polite. His surgery was never empty from the time I first walked in to when I left there was a different patient waiting. A couple of the ladies had obviously been there quite a few times so it was reassuring to see. I also like it that his surgery is across from a hospital. Cant wait to book in and get some new assets.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Simply the best! Dr Szalay was the 3rd doctor I had met with and after 5 minutes I felt like I didn't have to explain anymore. He is very knowledgable, yet very respectful,this gave me a wonderful sense of trust in him. He takes the time to help you with the best choice for you and looks at your individual needs. The procedure I had with Dr Szalay was Brazilian breast augmentation and my results are outstanding. He gave me back what childbirth took away. My breast are full, even and beautiful after 3 children! He exceeded my expectations and beyond, my breasts look and feel amazing and I get compliments all the time. Many thanks from a very happy patient! CT

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Szalay nearly 3 years ago now. I found his staff friendly and helpful, but his manner and attitude was very off-putting. He was quite stand-offish, and I felt uncomfortable and rushed in my consultation with him, pre-op. I felt like I had to rush the decision on what size implant I wanted, which was a shame as I would have liked to have taken more time, as it is such an important decision! BUT, I decided that his skill as a surgeon was much more important than his bedside manner, so I decided to go through with the operation with him as my surgeon. I was very pleased with the result, and 3 years down the track I am still very happy with my breasts! :-) So I would recommend Dr Szalay as a surgeon, but his people skills are not good. I think he needs to work on this, being in such a people related job. To anybody who reads this who is thinking about getting a breast augmentation - it is quite daunting and the pain after surgery is quite intense (much worse than I anticipated) but it is definitely worth it!!!

Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Michael Szalay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This guy is a very rude man and an average surgeon at best. "

February 6, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude doctor, the implants he used were placed too high up my chest, I also developed DB, he did not care to help me further, arrogant doctor, when he botches yo..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Szalay did an amazing job fixing what breastfeeding broke. He is a perfectionist with an excellent eye for detail. The nurses and admin staff are friendly a..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant doctor - left me with a terrible scar from a botched breast augmentation 6 months ago - will now be seeking compensation through the legal system. Avo..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Liposuction to lower, upper and flanks , extremely disappointed with lack of results to conservative in material removed , staff were short and rude and doctor ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Szalay is confident in his approach and took the time to explain the procedures thoroughly. Pleasant office staff."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff were friendly & lighten my nerves. Dr S was helpful in listening carefully & answering all our questions. He wasn't pushy but he did give his honest o..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Szalay a year ago for lipo of my tummy and waist. Dr Szalay patiently answered my questions and was very helpful and polite. He is very confident in hi..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Disgraceful.unprofessional.what more can i say other than do not go to him"

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation with Dr Szalay 3 months ago. I was so nervous about having the procedure but the staff make you feel welcome from the moment you w..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "It has been two years and I'm still very happy with the work done!!!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA yesterday and let me tell you it was amazing and not scary at all. The nurses were so nice and prepped me then next minute I was awake and had boobi..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first consult with him today and was very pleased. His receptionist was friendly and I only waited 5 min before he saw me. He got straight into it with..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best! Dr Szalay was the 3rd doctor I had met with and after 5 minutes I felt like I didn't have to explain anymore. He is very knowledgable, yet ver..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience. 4 years on i am finally getting revision done because of his mistake! My breasts are so uneven and one sits higher than the other. He tried to..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr Szalay nearly 3 years ago now. I found his staff friendly and helpful, but his manner and attitude was very off-putting. H..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolute 5 star service and results. Never felt uncomfortable or nervous. Still to this day 12 months on, I am still just as happy."

September 9, 2014