Ratings for Dr. Michael Szalay

Dr. Szalay has an eye for detail when it suits him to notice. If you are not happy even in the slightest get ready for stone walling and navel gazing in the extreme. All of a sudden a procedure that is designed to alter the jawline couldn't possibly have altered the jawline. I suspect this astounding claim was because I wasn't happy with the way it was altered but it certainly doesn't foster trust to deny the obvious. I'm sure Dr. Szalay does excellent work. Stay away if you value good communication and honest regard for your concerns. good luck

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I had my initial consult with Dr Szalay on Friday at 9.30am for breast augmentation. On arrival I was very nervous even though my partner was with me. From the moment I arrived the bubbly receptionist Jen put me instantly at ease, she was so friendly and really great to talk to. Right on 9.30am Dr Szalay came out and took me in for my consultation. We sat down and discussed what I was looking to achieve, his manner was very professional and warm and I liked that he was very honest with me. He sat me up on the examination table and took all my measurements and was very thorough and then told me it was time to start seeing what look we could achieve. We started off with 340cc but ended up settling on 375cc round textured implants. He took me through all the risks associated with having this procedure and then asked if I had any concerns and answered all the questions I had. My partner and I were so happy and confident with Dr Szalay that we walked out and booked the procedure in for 20 May. I have been very happy with the whole process, it was a very professional service and I would highly recommend Dr Szalay to anyone considering having this procedure done.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I had a facelift plus and more than happy with the results. I had a crepe neck and sunken cheeks and only 52 years old. My friends of similar age did not have the advanced aging that I had. I had the consultation with Dr S and he told me exactly what I could expect. I did not want to change dramatically only remove the wrinkles. I asked about pricing and it was exactly as the website states. I had numerous appointments for after care and these are all included in the price. Dr S is a perfectionist and I intend to recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Szalay did an amazing job fixing what breastfeeding broke. He is a perfectionist with an excellent eye for detail. The nurses and admin staff are friendly and helpful. All my questions were always answered and my calls returned. I highly recommend Precision Cosmetic for anyone looking at feeling more confident and beautiful.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

The staff were friendly & lighten my nerves. Dr S was helpful in listening carefully & answering all our questions. He wasn't pushy but he did give his honest opinion. He is very confident in his work , he is a perfectionist. And takes pride in sculpture of your body.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I saw Dr Szalay a year ago for lipo of my tummy and waist. Dr Szalay patiently answered my questions and was very helpful and polite. He is very confident in his work, thorough, has a very skilled eye and won't do anything that he doesn't think will look good.The staff are also top notch and really care about you. It was an awesome job, I am so happy with my new body,feel more confident and I couldn't be more satisfied !

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had my breast augmentation with Dr Szalay 3 months ago. I was so nervous about having the procedure but the staff make you feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door and Dr Szalay makes you feel that you are in good hands. He is approachable and makes you feel comfortable. I am very happy with my results, my breasts look and feel natural and are proportionate to my body. Dr Szalay is an excellent surgeon who knows what he is doing and I wish I had done this a long time ago.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

It has been two years and I'm still very happy with the work done!!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I had my BA yesterday and let me tell you it was amazing and not scary at all. The nurses were so nice and prepped me then next minute I was awake and had boobies. Didn't feel anything during surgery. And The drugs I got just made me sleepy. Day two is pretty painful ladies but worth every bit of pain. I go back this afternoon for my preop appointment. So excited. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Michael Szalay's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Szalay has an eye for detail when it suits him to notice. If you are not happy even in the slightest get ready for stone walling and navel gazing in the ex..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my initial consult with Dr Szalay on Friday at 9.30am for breast augmentation. On arrival I was very nervous even though my partner was with me. From the ..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a facelift plus and more than happy with the results. I had a crepe neck and sunken cheeks and only 52 years old. My friends of similar age did not have ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Rude doctor, the implants he used were placed too high up my chest, I also developed DB, he did not care to help me further, arrogant doctor, when he botches yo..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Szalay did an amazing job fixing what breastfeeding broke. He is a perfectionist with an excellent eye for detail. The nurses and admin staff are friendly a..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Arrogant doctor - left me with a terrible scar from a botched breast augmentation 6 months ago - will now be seeking compensation through the legal system. Avo..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Liposuction to lower, upper and flanks , extremely disappointed with lack of results to conservative in material removed , staff were short and rude and doctor ..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Szalay is confident in his approach and took the time to explain the procedures thoroughly. Pleasant office staff."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff were friendly & lighten my nerves. Dr S was helpful in listening carefully & answering all our questions. He wasn't pushy but he did give his honest o..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Szalay a year ago for lipo of my tummy and waist. Dr Szalay patiently answered my questions and was very helpful and polite. He is very confident in hi..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Disgraceful.unprofessional.what more can i say other than do not go to him"

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had my breast augmentation with Dr Szalay 3 months ago. I was so nervous about having the procedure but the staff make you feel welcome from the moment you w..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "It has been two years and I'm still very happy with the work done!!!"

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had my BA yesterday and let me tell you it was amazing and not scary at all. The nurses were so nice and prepped me then next minute I was awake and had boobi..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my first consult with him today and was very pleased. His receptionist was friendly and I only waited 5 min before he saw me. He got straight into it with..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best! Dr Szalay was the 3rd doctor I had met with and after 5 minutes I felt like I didn't have to explain anymore. He is very knowledgable, yet ver..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience. 4 years on i am finally getting revision done because of his mistake! My breasts are so uneven and one sits higher than the other. He tried to..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation with Dr Szalay nearly 3 years ago now. I found his staff friendly and helpful, but his manner and attitude was very off-putting. H..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolute 5 star service and results. Never felt uncomfortable or nervous. Still to this day 12 months on, I am still just as happy."

September 9, 2014