Ratings for Dr. Michael Szalay

Had breast implant surgery and am thrilled the results. Was an A cup and got round 315 cc implants under the muscle. My breasts look natural, symmetrical and perky but still have a beautiful roundness. Would recommend to everyone and my sister is now saving up for surgery with Dr Szalay. So happy!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Definitely recommend this surgeon to all my friends, Super happy with my results. The staff were very sweet & kind. I didn't have any confidence with my body till I met dr szalay. To all those people out there, don't listen to the horrible comments about this doctor! He is amazing, I couldn't be more happier.. Thankyou very much.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Szalay! All of my life I have worn extra padded bras and the decision to have implants was one of the best things I have done. I was so nervous about getting surgery but after meeting Dr Szalay and his lovely staff my mind was put at ease. The day of the surgery went smoothly, I recovered quickly and the absolute best thing has been my results. He did an amazing job and they look very natural which is just what I wanted.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Couldn't be more happy with the staff at Michael's office. Very friendly happy to assist when they can. Huge call out to jen the receptionist she is absolutely amazing. Nurses and also fab. Great job staff ! Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very odd manner. Almost Asberger. Good eye for detail and precise. Happy with the result

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I had a pear shaped figure that never changed even when I worked out so I thought about lipo. I absolutely made the right choice by going to Dr Szalay. From the beginning to the end Dr Szalay gives you support and encouragement. He was thorough in the first consultation, gave me the best information and was totally honest and up front. He offered suggestions but also let me explain what I wanted to achieve, and then he helped me to understand the procedure. I had lipo to my thighs and love handles and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr Szalay is very skilled and meticulous and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

He is an Artist. I had browlift early November'16. Best think ever done in my life. He made my dream come true. Extremely professional, his staff very prepared and gentle. I definitively recommend him

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I have recently had a neck, jowls, mid face lift done. 8 weeks in I have to say I am absolutely delighted with the results. I am age 68 and Dr Szalay has done a wonderful job, Was not painful, uncomfortable for the first week with the bandages etc, but from then on (apart from not being able to open mouth very wide), was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic outcome. Dr Szalay does not spend time on small talk, but is definitely a perfectionist and that is what we seek, not conversation.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Dr. Szalay has an eye for detail when it suits him to notice. If you are not happy even in the slightest get ready for stone walling and navel gazing in the extreme. All of a sudden a procedure that is designed to alter the jawline couldn't possibly have altered the jawline. I suspect this astounding claim was because I wasn't happy with the way it was altered but it certainly doesn't foster trust to deny the obvious. I'm sure Dr. Szalay does excellent work. Stay away if you value good communication and honest regard for your concerns. good luck

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I had my initial consult with Dr Szalay on Friday at 9.30am for breast augmentation. On arrival I was very nervous even though my partner was with me. From the moment I arrived the bubbly receptionist Jen put me instantly at ease, she was so friendly and really great to talk to. Right on 9.30am Dr Szalay came out and took me in for my consultation. We sat down and discussed what I was looking to achieve, his manner was very professional and warm and I liked that he was very honest with me. He sat me up on the examination table and took all my measurements and was very thorough and then told me it was time to start seeing what look we could achieve. We started off with 340cc but ended up settling on 375cc round textured implants. He took me through all the risks associated with having this procedure and then asked if I had any concerns and answered all the questions I had. My partner and I were so happy and confident with Dr Szalay that we walked out and booked the procedure in for 20 May. I have been very happy with the whole process, it was a very professional service and I would highly recommend Dr Szalay to anyone considering having this procedure done.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016