Ratings for Dr. Michael Szalay

I was so excited for my appointment. It's been a long time coming for this. When I rang initially the receptionist was quite closed & I felt like I had to prompt her a lot for information. I arrived 15mins before my appointment, I had organised my my mum and partner to look after our 2 small children at different times to cover worse case scenarios with allocated time for the appointment. I was quite anxious when I had to wait until 11:40 for my appointment (which was at 10). I expressed my worry when I went in as there was about 9 people waiting that he didn't have enough time, as obviously it's a quite important appointment. He just responded with comments like, yeah I don't know what to do, I feel like he was playing the numbers game & cashing in. I left my home at 9 and got back at 12:45. With no appointment as I left upset. I've now booked in with a surgeon with his coordinator that sounds amazing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Michael Szalay

Dr. Michael Szalay's response
I am very sorry that you had to wait 1 hour and 40 minutes for your initial consultation with me. That is far too long, and your reaction is understandable. It is very unusual at our practice but occasionally I need to spend a lot longer with patients than I had planned and then, unfortunately, I can be running behind time. In that situation, I do try to ask my receptionist to ring people coming in to warn them that I am running late, but the problem is for the patients who are already there. It is a difficult situation to manage but it is important that I spend the extra time with someone if they need it. Again, I apologise for your wait. I wish you all the best. Mike Szalay

Submitted June 23, 2017

I have had a facelift plus with Dr Szalay 4 years ago and I am still happy with the results.I did find it to be a little painful for the first couple of days but recovery was quick and certainly worth it. The staff are fantastic and I found Dr Szalay to be informative ,Honest and pleasant and a little but humorous. but most of all his work is perfection and aftercare is fantastic

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Had breast implant surgery and am thrilled the results. Was an A cup and got round 315 cc implants under the muscle. My breasts look natural, symmetrical and perky but still have a beautiful roundness. Would recommend to everyone and my sister is now saving up for surgery with Dr Szalay. So happy!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Definitely recommend this surgeon to all my friends, Super happy with my results. The staff were very sweet & kind. I didn't have any confidence with my body till I met dr szalay. To all those people out there, don't listen to the horrible comments about this doctor! He is amazing, I couldn't be more happier.. Thankyou very much.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Szalay! All of my life I have worn extra padded bras and the decision to have implants was one of the best things I have done. I was so nervous about getting surgery but after meeting Dr Szalay and his lovely staff my mind was put at ease. The day of the surgery went smoothly, I recovered quickly and the absolute best thing has been my results. He did an amazing job and they look very natural which is just what I wanted.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Couldn't be more happy with the staff at Michael's office. Very friendly happy to assist when they can. Huge call out to jen the receptionist she is absolutely amazing. Nurses and also fab. Great job staff ! Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Very odd manner. Almost Asberger. Good eye for detail and precise. Happy with the result

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I had a pear shaped figure that never changed even when I worked out so I thought about lipo. I absolutely made the right choice by going to Dr Szalay. From the beginning to the end Dr Szalay gives you support and encouragement. He was thorough in the first consultation, gave me the best information and was totally honest and up front. He offered suggestions but also let me explain what I wanted to achieve, and then he helped me to understand the procedure. I had lipo to my thighs and love handles and I couldn't be happier with the results! Dr Szalay is very skilled and meticulous and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

He is an Artist. I had browlift early November'16. Best think ever done in my life. He made my dream come true. Extremely professional, his staff very prepared and gentle. I definitively recommend him

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

I have recently had a neck, jowls, mid face lift done. 8 weeks in I have to say I am absolutely delighted with the results. I am age 68 and Dr Szalay has done a wonderful job, Was not painful, uncomfortable for the first week with the bandages etc, but from then on (apart from not being able to open mouth very wide), was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic outcome. Dr Szalay does not spend time on small talk, but is definitely a perfectionist and that is what we seek, not conversation.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016