Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Vittone

Very good doctor, listened to y problems and did excellent surgery

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Had cataract surgery, went for follow-up was told surgery/eye looked fine, told him and Ronald Vittone that my eye seemed worse than before cause I was seeing much more halos around lights and my vision wasn't clear due to something floating in my eye, they claimed not to see it and was told it was reflection of overhead light. Went back 4 days later and saw Daniel Vittone (waited 25 minutes for him) my eye was never dilated and he examined me and said that my symptoms were normal; I asked him if it would go away was told yes maybe 6 months. I think my surgery went wrong and they're not admitting it, as my neighbor had surgery also at the same office. His lens floated to the back of his eye and was told that it would be best to leave it. He changed doctors and his eye was never corrected, he stills sees blurry as I do. I've called office and asked to speak with dr but neither one returns my calls and no answering service for this office, I am debating contacting a lawyer for this.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Michael A. Vittone's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Latrobe, PA