Ratings for Dr. Mohammed H. Sadiq

I went in for the appointment and waited an ENTIRE HOUR and never saw the Dr. We eventually had to leave because my husband was going to be late for work. The appointment was a follow-up for results of a blood test that turned out to be normal instead of telling me over the phone. I live in Logan and before scheduling the appointment asked if they could just tell me the results over the phone so I didn't have to drive all the way there for them to tell me that nothing was wrong. Don't know why I had to make an appointment for that but something tells me it has a lot to do with $$$.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I see Dr. Sadiq regularly for my MS. I have to neurogists personalities are very different from most physicians.... to honest my impression was similar to many of the comments listed below but I continued treatments under his care, after 6 mos to a year my impression completely changed. He such a wonderful neurogist. He shows compassion towards his patients not sympathy. His timeliness needs some improvement but for someone that saved my life who's keeping track...no one:)

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have had to see a lot of Drs, in regards to my medical condition and he has been by FAR, the absolute worst. He was very arrogant and rude. I would not recommend him to anyone. Part of being a Dr. is your bedside manner and he has absolutely NONE. He also looked at me like I was completely crazy when I told him I couldn't move while doing my nerve conduction testing. He kept saying, "Okay, this test doesn't work unless you try." I am not sure what part of I am in a wheelchair and cannot move he didn't understand. THAT IS WHY I WAS HAVING THE NERVE STUDY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Terrible. Find another neurologist. He does not care. He's extremely arrogant and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I saw Dr. Sadiq for treatment of migraines. He did a lot of tests to try to find out what caused them, and although we learned that I have "abnormal" EEGs, they are "inconclusive." After that, every time I had a follow-up appointment with him, I'd see the P/A instead. I wouldn't *mind* seeing the P/A - it's just that I THOUGHT my appointment was with Dr. Sadiq. And, often he acted as if he was in a rush, frustrated, or otherwise not really focused on helping me. But, he did find a medication that I could take that would help prevent my migraines that reduced them from several days a week, to less than once a week, so that part was good. Very helpful - just not the best bedside manner, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

I have to agree with the first rating. When myself and my husband went to see Dr. sadiq for the first time I tried to give him some information and he trew it back at me and said said he didnt need that information. When we told him the medicaion my husband had taken he wanted to know where he had gotten those drugs. We had told him they were his and had been given to him by another doctor, he treated us like he didnt believe us and wanted a drug test. He is very rude and we will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Sadiq is rarely available to answer questions or return phone calls. In fact, he may not even be in the office for a scheduled appointment. His attitude is one of extreme disinterest toward his patients, and he shows little or no compassion whatsoever. Considering the gravity of his specialty, this attitude is highly disturbing. Most of his staff is unprofessional and even rude. The overall impression I get as a patient is that Dr. Sadiq is happy to receive payment as a caregiver, but not so interested in actually giving care.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Mohammed H. Sadiq's Credentials

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1991)