Ratings for Dr. Jitendra Singh

I saw Dr Singh yesterday for a stress test. While he was nice and pleasant, I am not sure he even did more than glance at my results before saying everything was fine. He was very rushed. I hope he reviews the results in detail before sending my Doctor the results. The staff was excellent and very nice.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

This doctor seemed very knowledgeable and helped my 22 yrs old bf with his first heart scare. His heart rate was 38 for hours so he ordered xrays and a Ecg and a stress test and a holster. Finally we will get some answers thanks to him. Very easy to understand and talk to as well

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. singh fail to acknowledge that i actually had a problem but that i just decided i like to faint and that all i needed to do was recognize what was happening right after i told him that i never had enough time to realize what was happening and i also had a very difficult time understanding his awkward accent.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

dr singh gave me a stress test that saved my life. End result I needed open heart surgery

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

Dr Jitendra Singh is an Internist, not a cardiologist

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

I went into the hospital on a Sunday night with mild chest pains, Doctor Singh was on call and diagnosed me with Long QT Syndrome hereferred me to Foothills Hospital where I was implanted with a pacemaker.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007