Ratings for Dr. Kew Jung Lee

Here are my personal opinions about Dr. Lee based on our interactions with him over a year or so: Dr. Lee comes across as friendly and helpful in the beginning. However, I recommend not to be fooled by this initial friendliness. Lack of knowledge of tests he is prescribing (ANA test was described to us as an anti-neutrophil antibody test - wow!) is the least of the problems. He actually accused our child of making up symptoms so he does not have to fill out a form to the school, and then hung up on us when we wanted to discuss his unwillingness to help! Un-be-lievable unprofessional, ignorant and rude behavior! We of course will be not going back there, but will be giving our money to a GP who actually has an interest in helping and supporting his patients. My recommendation: stay away from him!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Lee is very friendly, always on time, a good listener and very compassionate. He listens to all your concerns, explains what's happening, and very importantly does not over prescribe medication. When he says the problem will clear up it always does! He returns messages and tests results quickly. Very good doctor!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

best doctor i've come across in a long time of searching. he is a good listener and provides professional insight. calls quickly with test results and follow-up. personable, friendly and caring doctor. glad a friend recommended him to me.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

He listened and took into consideration my thoughts, though he did not quite order the blood tests I had requested, they were close.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Lee is the best doctor that i have ever had. He listens to what patients have to say and does not trivialize qeustions. He returns all phone calls and shows care and concern for the patient.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Kew Jung Lee's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1993)