Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Cohen

I would say that some members of the staff, namely Nikki and Amy, both nurses, were very difficult to deal with. I'm the son of a patient of Dr Cohen's. My mother had been his patient for years and I had always let her go into the office alone, and I would be waiting in the waiting room. My mother decided to want me to be with her the last year or so. I feel that these nurses resented my presence. Basically, I'm my mother's patient advocate. The first time I went in with my mother, Amy took my mother's hand and in a nasty manner told her she didn't like her nails. My mother is very easy to get along with, but she may have been missing some important treatment. I keep track of her drug schedule and most likely some of the nurses resented my presence there, mainly because they probably like to do whatever they want with elderly patients.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Linda is very rude!!! Dr.Cohen great doctor but because of her I wouldn't recommend anyone.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Linda the office manager is very rude and disrespectful! She spoke down to me like I was a two year old. I may be an older man, but I am not senile. Linda raised her voice and grimaced as she insulted me. I may be a senior citizen, but I am not hard of hearing, and I am still deserving of courtesy. Linda has no courtesy or respect! It's Delray Beach, and there are plenty of other doctors to choose from. Go to another practice where you will be treated with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Cohen is great! His staff is extremely rude and totally ineffective. Linda, the Office Manager is nasty! After signing a release, she refused to release my medical records to me. She said, "It is not my priority!" Another doctor called for my records and she refused to release them again! My mother had an appointment for blood work and after taking her money and having her sign an authorization, she embarrassed her in front of other patients, refused to allow the nurse to draw her blood, and sent her away.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

very caring compassionate knowledgeable professional Doctor who's office and staff members give off the same aura.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I recently had my first visit with Dr. Cohen and Cohen Medical Associates. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Cohen spent a lot of time with me reviewing my medical history and helping me understand my medical condition. I thought everyone in the office was very knowledgeable and nice to work with. I feel like I finally found a doctor and a medical practice who really care.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

The staff is rude and do not care. Manager, Linda is ineffective and does not care and the same for Nicki Dr Cohen's nurse. I have been trying for 2 weeks to get a prescription for a brand drug which was submiited wrong by Nicki for a generic and she refuses to take responsibility and correct the issue. Therefore, I have no prescription and will have to go to another Dr. Unacceptable and mean spirited.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

The staff here is extremely rude and really don't care what your issue is. It took me over a week and a half to get my prescription refilled for my blood pressure medication. The reason? Because I hadn't seen him in almost a year. So instead of calling me to schedule an appointment they decided to withhold my medication that I need to take on a daily basis. Apparently Dr. Cohen needed to make a payment on his boat/Home so he insisted that I see him before he refilled my script. Does this sound ethical to anyone. Needless to say I've found a GOOD doctor that doesn't withhold their patients medication so they can bill you an office visit. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. I'm sure there's a law against what he did and I'm in the process of getting an attorney involved and press charges.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Cohen is wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone......

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Dr. Robert A. Cohen's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL