Ratings for Dr. Renee E. Mason

Been seeing Dr. Renee FOREVER and she is great! Always has time for questions & just makes me feel comfortable. She has had the same staff for all the years I have been seeing her and they are all great to work with.....super friendly & knowledgeable....Cannot say enough good things about this Doctor & her staff.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

When I was in labor with my son she took over an hour to arrive after the hospital called her. My son had to have a team called in to get him breathing and I blame it on him being left in to long. She also let me go over a week past my due date and my son was 9 1/2 # delivered vaginally! Dr. Mason does not like over weight clients and is rude. She did not ask if I wanted a student in the room, just brings one in a d starts showing off my cysts on my overies like I am a lab rat. I have RA and couldn't bend my legs back as far as she wanted after several attempts she sighed out loud and rolled her eyes that she had to get the stirrups out. She is horrible.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I had a serious and life-threatening complication from a procedure she performed. For the procedure itself I was not numbed properly (which was horrifying). The error she made led to a life-threatening hemorrhage/blood loss and emergency surgery with a hospital stay after what was supposed to be a "quick and easy" outpatient procedure. When I tried to inform the office of what had happened I received a very cold message back from Dr. Mason basically brushing me off and acting as if I didn't know what I was talking about. I am a nurse and I obtained ALL of my medical records to review. Had she shown more concern than brushing me off I would have felt more secure. Dr. Mason literally could have cost me my life with one mistake and then acted like I didn't know what I was talking about. I whole heartedly do not recommend allowing this her to care for you. The practice had a great reputation, and she was the MD with the shortest wait time to make an appt. Now I see why.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Horrible office management. I never recieved any test results as a new patient and after following up they told me that its my fault because they only send the results by email (to save money) and didn't have my email on file. They just didn't bother contacting me because there was no email on file. They just ignored the fact that I didn't receive any test results. When I tried pointing out how this concerned me as a patient, they were unprofessional and basically said that it was a business and could care less regarding patient care.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Aetna doesn't cover ultra sounds onsite. Dr didn't communicate well. Does not want birth plan. When asking around we were told she was a great surgeon and is very rigid!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Excellent gynecologist! For as uncomfortable as those doctor visits are, she actually made me feel at ease. She was very friendly and respectful-- you can't ask for a better gynecologist experience. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. Mason is a wonderful Doctor! She delivered my daughter, and after having three boys before her from other Dr.s She was by far the best. That whole team of woman are the best around Toledo! Would highly reccomend!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

By far the best ObGyn in town. She is so consciencious and makes you feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Renee E. Mason's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Maumee, OH