Ratings for Dr. Frank Ramelli

Dr. Ramelli is a scam doctor. I went with herniated disks in my low back and all he did was run a store-bought massage machine on my back and apply icy-hot onitment. When I asked about the physio exercises he told me I would benefit more from his "treatment". He didn't do anything and billed WSIB for this for 2 months until I insisted I be referred somewhere else by my doctor (Dean Zizzo), who told me there was no one better than Dr. Ramelli and that I was wasting my time trying to find someone else. I think they both abuse our health care system and rip of their patients, providing subpar treatment.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

From the chiropractor, I felt like a generic roastered patient with no attention to my actual condition. No change after numerous chiropractic treatment.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Feels a little rushed but I'm the end of the day this guy is a busy guy so what can I tell you 4.8/5

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Great office. Excellent staff and very knowledgeable practitioners. Highly recommend them to anyone who needs care! The physio's are excellent.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Thinks to much about his own time and money. I think he treats his staff poorly and does not respect their time.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I had been going for therapy on my arm for 4 months. My arm was still so painful and limited mobility, when I went to see Dr. Ramelli. He took my pain away within a couple of treatments. There was a huge range of motion after just two treatments. I only had about 6 treatments from him. He did wonders for my arm. Would recommand him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Ramelli is AMAZING! He is friendly and knowledgeable. I don't think I've waited for more than 2 minutes for an appointment. The staff at his office (Julie, Wendy, Rachel, Tara, et al) are wonderful people as well.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

One of a kind!! Other doctors could learn so much from this gentleman. Went above and beyond to assist me with issues pertaining to my health and other problems. His office assistance is great and very very helpful. I only wish I could get this service with others in the medical field.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007