Ratings for Dr. Michael Lewis

I didn't even believe in chiropractors until I went to see Dr. Lewis. I went there when nothing was working and had no expectations and he corrected what others could not.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Great doctor, great treatments. Good access from Whitemud. Good parking.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Over the last 10 years he has become our entire family's first line health resource. More thorough than any GP we've ever had. Doesn't try to fix what's not broken. Only gives honest advice. If all health practitioners were like him we'd have an entire city of healthy citizens!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have had nothing but good experiences. The front desk staff offered to text me my reminder notices, which works much better with my busy schedule than a phone call. Dr. Lewis himself is extremely knowledgable and always on time (which I haven't experienced from any of my other chiropractors). He also asks how I felt over the past few weeks compared to other treatments so he can modify treatments accordingly.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Lewis is the best chiropractor I have ever had. He fits me in when I need treatment that day and always gets to the root of the problem. I can mention anything that is bothering me ( knee, ankle) and he will give it a look. He takes time with me and my family and treats us like friends. His wide that works the front is also very friendly, helpful and caring. He only adjusts what makes you feel comfortable and also does acupuncture. He helped my shoulder when the doctors could not do anything. Everytime I come out of his office I feel brand new. Great person and very professional.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Referred to Dr. Lewis by a friend, and am very pleased. He is able to zero in on trouble areas and is not afraid to do adjustments. Easy access and parking as well.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

We are the quality of our attention. This is the gift of Dr Lewis, when the intention becomes the attention only then can healing occur.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Lewis is awesome in every way. He knows his stuff and adjusts well. He knows how far to push you each time and has NEVER injured me unlike some other chiros. He is the very best.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I've been with him for over 10 years and am very pleased with his care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Talks with you, takes his time and ensures you are comfortable with everything he does. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012