Ratings for Dr. Anthony Hlynka

Great doc. Very highly recommended. Easy to see that he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Wonderful doc, so sad he is moving away but I wish him the best. He is a very kind, approachable, caring doc and I will miss his sense of humour and helpful insights.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

An amazing Doctor. Dr. Hlynka diagnosed me with an issued that literally save my life. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a caring and compassionate physician!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Impossible to get appointment. Does not seem sincere. Bad drug interaction caught by pharmacy. Do not recommend him. Something just is missing , not honest .

Submitted August 8, 2017

Best doctor I've ever seen! Smart, always on time and very detailed.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Awesome Doctor, great sense of humour and truly cares about your health and well being!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

So sad to hear he is moving to BC. After a decade of seeing him, he is still always on time! Best doc I've ever had.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Personable, genuinely cares about your health and wellness. Makes us laugh at every visit.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

The best I've ever seen. Smart, down to earth and funny. VERY meticulous and caring. Our loss is BCs gain. Sad to see him go!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Hlynka is just FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I have seen him a number of times of the past 13 years, he has a great personal skill when talking to his patients, he takes the time to listen to your concerns and comes up with the best course of treatment. He has always been very attentive and caring. I was sadden to hear that her will be moving on to another practice in September, to another Province . we shall all miss his smile and humor . Doc your are the BEST. Cheers,

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017