Ratings for Dr. Anthony Hlynka

Absolutely the best doctor ever. Very open, smart, funny and caring. Can’t say a negative thing about him or the clinic.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

Dr. Hlynka is A#1 in my books. Unlike most doctors, he not only listens and hears you, but will take the time to give you a good, thorough explanation, and is not afraid to present all the options and help you find what is best for you. I feel like I am actually involved in my care, and not just being given a one size fits all solution. Thanks Dr. H!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

A very friendly and knowledgeable doctor. Always goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I see all these great review and question them. My experience was totally different . I’ve been 3 times to this dr and although he may hear the words you say he doesn’t listen. Nothing worse that not being heard. Unfortunately there isn’t much choice of drs in this area and having recently moved here virtually none are taking new patients. To be honest I’d rather go without meds and a check up than go back and see this dr again

Submitted September 29, 2019

What a smart, kind and likeable doctor. Never rushes you, takes his time and listens and gets things done. Lucky he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

A very knowledgeable doctor who is always friendly and helpful. His receptionist has a real attitude so an upgrade there would help

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

This is the best doctor ever. I have been seeing him for several years now, and he always goes way above and beyond. Very friendly and easy to talk to. This is what a great doctor is all about!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Great doctor, I never feel rushed and always does what he says. Hope he stays here for a long time. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

So happy Dr Hlynka is our doctor. Clearly knows what he’s doing. Very friendly and works hard.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

This is an example of a doctor who always goes above and beyond his job. He has taken such good care of me and my family, and when something recently took a turn for the worse, and all my specialists were unable to do anything, he got things moving and fixed immediately. This is what a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019