Ratings for Dr. James E. Barber

I wish Dr. Hannaney had never moved. His bedside manner was horrible.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Extremely difficult to get a hold of. Left messages, since his office did not bill my procedure correctly to the insurance and can not get a hold of him. BTW, the phone listed on this site says it is no longer in service. Good luck.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

As a Doula who witnessed his patience, kindness and true respect for my client, was amazing. He listened and was respectful, made suggestions and only performed procedures after discussing fully with my client the options.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010

Dr. Barber is the BEST! He is patient, kind and goes above and beyond expectations to provide his patients the best care. He always takes the time to answer all of my questions and provided excellent OB care for me. He handled any complications with prompt care and was always available for questions/help. His association with Hoag made me choose him initially, but I have recommended him to many of my friends for excellent care. His staff is also kind, considerate and helpful. They treated me as though I was part of the "family." I highly recommend Dr. Barber.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

To me is the best OB/GYN. He is willing to listening to you and answer your questions

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

I feel the follow through is poor. There seems to be a communication breakdown between doctor - chart - physician's assistant. He took over a long standing practice from an exceptional gynecologist. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

There is usually a wait, but I am 100% ok with that b/c he ALWAYS takes his time with my questions. He always gives his patience ample amount of time & does not rush appointments.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Very helpful. Seems to promote wellness and is reasurring. If there is a short wait to see him I know its because he takes time to explain things and answer questions.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

He is very informative and considerate. Always willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. James E. Barber's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)