Ratings for Dr. Pleas R. Copas

He was very helpful with my condition. He explained what needed to be done. Did not push me in my decision. He was very knowledgeable in what had to be done explained what he was going to do and what I had to do to get back on my feet to a full recovery. Highly recommend this dr. He has great bed side manner and caring personality.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Acts like you are stupid if you ask questions. Was insulted by his hand-patting attitude. Note: I have advanced degree in the sciences.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Copas is the most wonderful surgeon I have ever had. He did a bladder-tac for me. He was very knowledgeable, very professional....and very funny! I liked his bedside manner. I never had any problems with my surgery. Recovery was a breeze, and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking any type of female surgery.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Very fast and uncaring, sometimes even rude. Would not recommend to my friends.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Copas was very friendly and interested in my condition. He explained things thoroughly and made sure I understood. He took his time with me. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Dr. Pleas R. Copas's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)