Ratings for Dr. Chetna Jha

Dr Jha has been my physician for over thirteen years. I trust her completely and is always available when I need her. She listens and hears what you say. I recommend her to everyone! Her staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr Jha is my doctor my husbands, my grandmas, and my daughter. WE LOVE her very much....

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

She is very attentive. I had my co-payment billed to me and did not have to pay it on the spot@!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Dr Jha is quick to be dismissive of health concerns raised during visits (both wellness and sick visits). She provided little to no feedback of her professional opinion or assessment during my visits.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr.Jha has the bedside manner of a "Rattlesnake" She assumes before asking or listening to her patients. she rushes thru her appointments and shows no compassion for her patients. Her nurse is another story in itself.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr.Jha has immense knowledge & grip on her subject. She does not mince words and gives a correct picture to patients. I have had a wonderful experience dealing with her and will not hesitate to recommend her to anyone...!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

She has a bad bedside manner. Told me I may have to learn to live with my discomfort. That was her diagnosis!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Jha is a wonderful doctor. Her nurses are very kind and helpful. She has no problem with referring you to a specialist and having tests ordered to get a complete picture of any health problems. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

This doctor does not care about her patients nor does she have an appropriate bedside manner. She is known to say things like "The only thing wrong with you is that you're old," to elderly patients. This woman should be fired.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

Appears so uncaring and eager to terminate visit.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Chetna Jha's Credentials

• Rajendra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Ranchi, Bihar, India (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim