Ratings for Dr. Tracy D. Hays

Dr. Hays is an amazing physcian. the best obgyn I have ever been under the care of, listens well, and puts my concerns first, talked me through all my doubts and concerns....totally love her ad would reccommend her to everyone!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

This office consistently runs behind in appointment times. Wait time has varied from 15 minutes to an hour and a half so basicallly no real understanding when I can promise my boss to be back at work. Their results take forever to come in, I came from a practice where I would have my results in 5 business days. With Dr. Hays practice you should expect 10-14 business days. That can be frustrating. Bedside manner is great, maybe over booked but staff should notify in advance.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

My husband and I scheduled a consult appointment two months in advance and arrived to find we were the last appointment at 4 pm. After waiting 30 minutes, we finally asked the front office how much longer it would be, which they replied, "a couple of minutes". Fifteen minutes later, they put us in a tiny examination room (we were only there for a consult, not exam) and said Dr. Hays would be right in, and shut the door. After waiting another TWENTY FIVE MINUTES, without anyone checking in on us, we decided to leave. When we walked back up to the front we found the nurses and front office staff were concerning themselves with Christmas decorations. I told them we were leaving and the wait time was ridiculous--they just said, "Sorry." After walking out to an empty parking lot, I am starting to wonder if Dr. Hays was even at the office or if she had a delivery and they didn't bother to tell us. Very disappointed--I have been a patient for over 12 years and will not be back.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Hays will drop you as a patient and won't even tell you why. After calling to make an appointment and was told she was no longer my doctor. She had referred me to a specialist and dropped right afterwards when I needed her the most. Her staff is extremely rude and I had many appointments cancelled at the last minute by them. Even though she was the one to send me to a specialist, it was a nightmare to get my records sent to the specialist. Many request were made by me and the new doctor without a response. When I finally saw the specialist and my records had yet to be sent the office, I called them and as I was on the phone they were laying saying they had just faxed my records. When I informed them that I was standing next to the fax machine and nothing was coming through I was hung up on. I believe her staff was the reason why Dr. Hays dropped me as a patient. I just wished she had been professional enough to tell me why. By the way, I was her patient for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr Hays is a very good and kind doctor. She is considerate of her patients' needs, wishes, preferences and is very caring. She did everything she could to avoid having me be induced since she knew I didn't want it, and is supportive of those wishing to do things in a more natural way. The office often runs behind (many OB's are like that also) and can be slow returning test results but I've been really pleased with Dr Hays herself. I'd recommend her to other patients. Baylor is a great hospital to have your baby at, also, so you get that benefit with her also.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

She is a gentle and caring doctor who is very knowledgable. Great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

I agree with the other negative comments. She refused to listen to me and constantly talked to me about induction...even at my 8 week appointment she tried to persuade me to induce. It really made me feel like it was all about HER schedule and not my safety.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Did more talking rather than listening to the patient. My concerns regarding my own health were not taken seriously.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Did not seem very knowledgeable and refused certain things that I requested with my delivery, she seemed to get nervous and was unsure how to offer medical alternatives.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

Kind, Smart and a good listener.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Tracy D. Hays's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)