Ratings for Dr. Keneth M. Miller

Dr. Miller has given me my life back! I'm finally pain-free. I've suffered w/ digestive issues since childhood & been disappointed by many other specialists. Dr Miller listens attentively, asks questions & takes time to really understand the issue. He's extremely thorough w/ exams to properly diagnose. He explains every part of the process & treatment options. I felt like we were on a journey TOGETHER to figure out what was happening to my body. I've had serious health issues in the past- he treated me w/ genuine compassion- not always common in a dr. He returns phone calls, even after hours, & spends time to discuss results. I'm not an easy patient! I ask A LOT of questions & come across as a paranoid patient! It takes a special dr to see past that & provide proper treatment & care. We finally got down to the problem & my quality of life has drastically improved! If I move out of state I'll come back to NY for office visits. If he moves, I will follow. Thanks DOC, You're the best!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Miller is hands down the most phenomenal doctor I ever had. He is not just smart, sensitive, responsive, attentive, thorough, a great listener, and an amazing detective, but he is actually human. His sincerity and dedication to his patients puts other doctors to shame. Unlike many, he actually answers questions with compassion and thoughtfulness, and he is invested in only one thing -- the patient getting better. Not his own ego. He examines you carefully and takes you seriously, and is never burdened by your concerns. His staff is equally amazing -- courteous, enthusiastic, warm, and compassionate. Dr. Miller works harder and longer than any doctor I have ever met. He saved my life because he is so good -- found something any other doctor would have missed -- because he took me seriously. You can trust him with anything, and trust him to be there through anything. With impeccable advice and virtuous priorities that put the patient first. I recommended him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

He is the most gentle, intelligent, thorough physician I have ever seen. I am so lucky to have found him! I highly recommedn him to anyone with stomach complaints

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I was scared at the prospect o fhaving a colonoscopy, but the entire experience was flawless at this practice. I would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Miller has been one of few physicians who has been willing to help me with some fairly unusual and difficult to treat problems. While I agree with an earlier post that he is eager to prescribe medication, he is also willing to talk to patients about their needs and preferances and does not sit idly by while a patient suffers from severe abdominal pain, and trust me, I have known many physicians who have done just that. He is also careful to monitor labwork and weigh pros and cons when prescribing. I believe that he tries hard to relate to his patients, but not everyone is naturally a people person, and it takes him a while to warm up. He is definately worth the time it takes to get to know him because he will take the time to try and help you and get to know what you need from him. He also will almost always fit you in if you are ill and always returns messages promptly-something else that other physicians fail to do.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Miller is punctual and well-read, but has a bad bedside manner. He does not believe patients who report that stress exacerbates their conditions, even when (as he told me) the vast majority of his patients say so. He is also very eager to prescribe medications. If you want a more holistic approach, and you want to be taken seriously with concerns about the effect of stress on your condition, don't go to Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Miller is one of the BEST doctors I have ever used. I have had stomach issues for years, and Dr. Miller has been the only doctor to help me. I have referred tons of people to Dr. Miller and everyone has loved him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

He nearly killed me by overdosing 3x the medication and it was the wrong one so it was just making me sicker. He also intefered with me changing doctors (he is a very bad doctor so don't even start with him)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Keneth M. Miller's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Carefirst Bcbs