Ratings for Dr. Ned Martin Weiss

Very knowledgeable, however, terrible at explaining and awful bedside manner. Rushes too much.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great doctor, very knowledgable, will always return your care, he's a doctor 24/7 we need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Horrible horrible individual let alone doctor. Told me that he didn't care what his staff did in terms of being wrong or immoral and called the police once I told him "not caring what is happening to one of your patients was not an option and that he'll be reported" instead of trying to alleviate a bad situation he rather make it worse then will use strong language and mild profanity to you. Was in complete shock when that happened. The practice is manned by a bunch of immoral individuals who should never be allowed into health care. If you value your heath avoid.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Was not interested in what I had to say about weight gain. Didn't matter who came through the door was not interested in what I had to say - already had his mind made up. Treats all over weight people the same. DOESN'T LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! Will never go back.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Weiss is the only physician I've seen in the past 20 years who takes time to discuss all my health-related concerns and asks about rest of my life to see if and how health-related issues may be impacted by rest of my life. he is kind, compassionate, and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

THE best Dr we've had .. call anytime, very savvy beyond endocrinology .. super helpful getting other Docs to pay attention & coordinate .. in hospt visits every day .. knows patients personally .. talks straight & expects same Minus' - works too long.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Always runs late,staff is not very nice and not willing to help you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Horrible, I am an RN at the hospital he practices I was warned by several peers but went none the less . I was patted on the head told I was overwt and he attempted to sell me his diet plan ( ha has a financial stake in ) He was 1 hour behind in visits no appology . I left never to retrun . 1 month after my visit ( he sadi nothing was wrong) I was diagnosed thyroid cancer had a total thyroidectomy feb / 2011 I alos inform fellow co-workers of my horrendous experience and to never consult him . FYI : Iwas luck and caught the CA in time had stage 1 followed by radiation tx and so far ok post-op 6 months

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Total waste of time. He was unhelpful and rushed me through the appointment after I waited 3 months, and then more than 2 hours in his office. I could have gotten better care from a random person off the street. When I told him I had extreme fatigue, my hair was falling out, and I had gained weight rapidly with no diet changes, his only advice was "eat less, there is nothing I can do to help you." Without ever addressing my health history, lifestyle, or other related information.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Weiss for 8 years for type 1 diabetes. When I was switching my insulin regimen to basal bolus therapy and then insulin pump therapy, he called every night to review my BG results/dosing and fine-tune my dose. I like it that he answers all my questions and is current on the medical literature.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Ned Martin Weiss's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1980)

Ameritas