Ratings for Dr. Kent E. Ward

What a sleazebag. He starts out by being nearly an hour late. Then the exam, then this long winded explanation with all these medical terms which in the end meant everything was normal. I thought he was pretty smug through it all, and paid $1500 for the experience

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Ward is a one of a kind! Our son has seen him several times and we've never met a more genuine and caring Dr. Oklahoma is lucky to have such a bright and caring pediatric cardiologist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Ward is a HERO! We will be forever grateful for what he has done for our family. He saved my son’s life after he was misdiagnosed by pediatrician. My son would of died if it wasn’t for Dr. Ward.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Dr. Ward was a Godsend. He heard about our son from a neighbor, and told him to give us his cell phone number. Our son, Grant, had been in the NICU in Tulsa for 2 months. After Dr. Ward saw his chart, he was transferred to OKC within 2 days, and having heart surgery. Because of him, we had Grant home before he was 2 1/2 months old. He saved my sanity, and my son's life.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Kent E. Ward's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1979)