Ratings for Dr. A. Ashrafi

Top notch doctor! Saved my life. Cannot thank him enough. God Bless.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

i asked the staff to send something and it took a lot longer than the person said. Also, the doctor didn't help me at all. He just waisted my time.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Ashrafi performed an Esophagectomy on me and I have to admit that everything he told me happened as he explained and I am thoroughly happy that I drew him as my surgeon. He has built up an amazing staff that like him perform above and beyond. You should be lucky if you need a surgeon and draw him. Thank you Dr Ashrafi and staff.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I know Dr Ashrafi and he is simply an amazing doctor. It is honor to talk to him and his over all knowledge in all aspects of life is mind blowing. He is kind hearted person and no school or university on earth can teach you that. God bless you Dr Ashrafi and may all your wishes come true

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Ashrafi performed fundoplication surgery on my stomach last February and the results are amazing. He not only is a very skillful surgeon, but also in his pre- surgery talks is very assuring and demonstrate a high level of knowledge on the subject. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I was totally surprised when the doctor said that I was committing suicide and that I was poisoning myself with the medications I take. Yes, I have lung cancer and I do smoke. The medications a for effects from menopause. I do eat a very healthy diet and even though I do muscle toning exercises I do not do cardio exercises but I am by no means a couch potato. When I left the office I felt like I deserved to die from cancer and that I should not be wasting his time. He did not explain much other than that if he saw cancer in my lymph nodes my only options is radio and chemo therapies. I feel like I do not deserve his time and energy.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr Ashrafi is the best of the best. Aside from his wonderful bedside manners, he is one of those doctors that would treat a person as a real person. I had to have a tumorous stomach removed. Dr Ashrafi explained the complete procedure from beginning to end, not withholding any details. He gave us the best scenario and the worst scenario ensuring we are fully aware of the benefits and consequences. Post surgery, Dr Ashrafi saw my family and explained how the surgery went and what is next. He is very thorough and detail oriented and answers all questions without me asking. He told me that I will be out of the hospital in a week or two, I was out in one week. He called and checked on me every hour of the day and night. I am so thankful for Dr Ashrafi and his excellent skills as a surgeon. He is a wonderful Doctor. Thank you, thank you and thank you Dr. Ashrafi. Anis Abu al Faraj and family!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I have total confidence in Dr. Ashrafi. He explains the situation very well and is very easy to talk to. You could not expect better care anywhere.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Ashrafi removed a tumerous cancer (lobectomy) and told me I would be home within a week. I was at home in 3 days and am still recovering but doing well. He explained in detail about the operation which he stated had an excellent success rate. This Doctor is good and like other patients before me, would trust my life with this man. We need more professionals like Dr. Ashrafi in this day where so many people affected by cancer and other age related diseases. Thank you for extending my life Doctor. David MacKenzie

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Ashrafi is the best,his bedside manner is great,also his medical knowledge. I would highly recommend him to anyone.I had lung cancer & he removed the cancer at the same time lifting my spirits & making me feel good.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Dr. A. Ashrafi's Credentials

• University of Ottawa (Grad. 1997)

Ameritas