Ratings for Dr. Ralph P. Page

hE GIves me pain pill :) no nitemares... only dreams now

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

From experience I can say that these reviews are 110% correct. I find the staff there minus one or two people and the new girl (I think her name is Holly) to be complete illiterates. She is a sweet girl and you can tell she genuinely is a caring person. I have been a patient here at this office for about 2 years. And the length of time that we have to wait to see the Doctor is crazy. I was just there last week for an appointment and I spoke with Holly she did my initial work up. She was soft spoken, smiled, and even sanitized the items as she used them to take my temperature and such. I told her that I hope that she stayed because noone ever does. She told me she was planning on it because she loved being and MA, and I know she is certified as she has her pin and I asked her about certification she said she was through NHA and that I could look it up. As far as the other ones, well I don't have much to say. They don't appear to be certified or happy with what they are doing. I normally don't say negative things with people due to I feel like maybe they are just having a bad day, but that Candice girl he has there is a COMPLETE B***H. I hate how the Dr and staff talk to each other, the cussing that you can hear in the lobby the yelling the wait. Unfortunately due to my medical conditions I continue to go here due to I am able to make it through the day of my daily living with the medications that I have to take since my injury, I have been considering trying to find another doctor but Holly has given me hope to stay. As far as Dr. Page, he is well a script writer. He has no bedside manners, you wait for hours to see him and when he walks in the room he is in there all of 10 mins. When it comes to the moving people ahead of others. I have noticed that if you go in there complaining about the wait times and how long things take, they will put you on the No Wait list and that basically puts you ahead of anyone when they come in. If you on that list once the Doctor gets there you are in there typically no more than an hour to 1 1/2 hours. I found too that if you schedule appointment for the afternoon you wont be there as long because the Dr doesn't never get in the office before 11:00. The staff get no lunch breaks, no breaks period and they usually work 10-12 hour days, They have to squeeze in a bite of food here and there. The smoking thing and no food or drinks in office is crazy. If I have to sit for hours on end why can't I have a bottle of water and some crackers? I know some are saying if I am saying all of this why am I still going well as I stated earlier, due to medical conditions and I am able to function throughout the day for work and family.\ Bottom line is, be prepared to wait, if you want something done, speak with either the front office lady or Holly and sometimes Samantha. Those three seem to be the only ones who actually care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Drug dealer, no more. many dead people and many incarcerated due to this junkie maker. I have never been but I know how goes and they shoot up and sell, and I know a dead 25 year old.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

He is a Narcotic users Dream......keeps them hooked so they will come back and sit in office for hours and hours just to have his staff who are not Medical Assistants fill out pre-signed scripts.Office manager acts like she is drunk all the time and does not care about any of the patients unless they are caught smoking. You never will see the same staff cause either they leave or are let go. If you want a reputable Dr. and caring staff don't go there.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Love ❤ Dr. Page, yet the wait is very long. You must plan your whole day there. Other then the wait he is a phenomenal doctor!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Was told this doctor only comes to see his patients between 1030 in the evening and 2 o'clock in the morning. I waited from 9 pm to 1am...he was a no-show. His staff told me that he would be coming in sometime this evening but I never met the doctor I'm starting to think he's an imaginary Dr. a perhaps a vampire. If you're looking to help your family member or friend don't let them be treated by this physician. He is a complete joke

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I never met the dr, but I dealt with the staff. First appointment got cancelled due to emergency which was fine. Samantha told us to reschedule next week tuesday. Tuesday comes along and I called to double check ( usually I get an email or voicemail about appointment day before). Samantha forgets to write us in and was so rude and didn't apologize . I told her it was very unprofessional that this was the second time we had to re schedule. Needless to say I told her I will be seeing someone else and she was very nonchalant about it . Reading all these negative reviews makes us happy we never stepped foot I'm there

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I don't think the people whom are leaving these bad comments are actually patients of this doctor, likely old staff or patients that wanted narcotics & received none because they have no medical documents to show & prove of their pain & or degenerating problems in their overall health. The American Medical Association claims that w/ today's technology in medication, no one should have to suffer from pain for a legit cause, ie: proof of a medical condition. I have serous problems w/ my back & neck & other doctors say I should be on stronger medications, but I DO NOT desire to be, & Dr. Page understands that. He agrees that exercise, diet, & working the areas of my body that are injured are critical. He has helped me in coming up w/ different exercises that I can do that will help my severely damaged back & neck. He has always been very kind & helpful to me in all aspects of my health care, & I can honestly say that w/ out his help over the years, my health would not be as well as it is.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

The doctor and staff are very rude. The staff writes narcotic prescriptions when the doctor is not in the office and the doctor pre signs prescriptions pads for the staff to do so. The wait is anywhere from 3 to 8 hours. They say they take you back by appointment time but they really don't. If an older person comes in or if they have a better insurance than you that person will get treated first. The doctor talks bad about his patients and is verbally abusive to the staff even in front of other people whether it is the staff or patients. The office is disgusting and stinks. The doctor always wants to fix peoples problems with pills. No wonder there are so many pill heads. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone unless they are a junkie. If you really care about your health don't go there find a doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Rating based on assigned doctor for in hospital stay. NO contact with family at all. NO bedside visit for patient. NO communication at all. DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Ralph P. Page's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Rockledge, FL