Ratings for Dr. Julie S. Hager

Dr. Hagar is a compassionate, knowledgeable practitioner. I would highly recommend her for any woman (or young teen) seeking a great OB/GYN. So easy to talk to, and genuinely interested in her patients. 5 stars!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I had an absolutely horrendous experiment with Dr. Hagar. She was rude, cold, and emotionally abusive throughout the duration of my first (and last) visit. I will not return. She insulted me, my pcp, and my neurologist. She lacks knowledge yet acts as though she is knowledgable. She doesn't answer questions and is cruel when you insist on her to provide you with advice and answers to things she identifies to be an issue. She talks down to you as a person and treats you as though you're ignorant. Additionally, the swab/tools used were laid out on the counter. It was not sanitary.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Reading through these reviews it sounds like a case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, which pretty much hits the nail on the head. I thought Dr. Hager was great ... until she wasn't. She went from being super sweet to taking on the persona of an arrogant male gynecologist circa 1950. She was borderline abusive. I would never return to that office.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

In the beginning I really liked Dr Hager. The first few appointments she seemed nice. I then started asking questions about some things other doctors had told me and I had read, she treated me as if I were stupid and the other doctors were stupid as well. My husband and I tried for years to get pregnant and chose to use her when we did because a friend suggested her. If we hadn't already paid for her services I would have switched. She does NOT listen to you, has no empathy or compassion whatsoever and makes you feel very inadequate when trying to discuss something she thinks is stupid. She told me she was going to remove my old c-section scar and make a new one during delivery of this baby, but the next day when all the dressings came off I now have TWO huge scars across my stomach. She then humiliated me in front of the staff at Mercy when she had me drug tested for a medication SHE PRESCRIBED to me and had DHS come try and take our brand new baby. Thankfully DHS could pull up the pharmacy charts and see that in fact it was Dr Hager than had prescribed the medicine I tested positive for, headache medicine, and dropped the case and apologized over and over for all the suffering we went through thinking we would lose our baby. Not only would I never go back to her I would never recommend her to my worst enemy. She made my pregnancy a living nightmare and made me cry at almost every single appointment.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

LOVE Dr. Hager!! She is so sweet and caring!! Always comes in the room with a smile and makes me feel very comfortable. She always takes the time to listen carefully to all my questions . I always leave her office feeling satisfied. Her staff is great too!! I would definitely recommend Dr. hager!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Hager for a few years. I wanted an ablation and in the process of examining to see if I was a candidate she discovered a cyst on an ovary. We tried BC to shrink it naturally but it just got bigger so she recommended surgery. Me being surgery shy, I had a 2nd opinion, not because I don't trust Dr. Hager but because that is what I do. 2nd opinion Dr confirmed Dr Hagers assessment and commented that she was a fine surgeon but not to wait. Dr. Hager got me in quickly and everything went fine. She has a wonderful bedside manner, answers questions and knows what she is doing. She's very direct so if thats not your style, you may feel like she is cold. She isn't.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I have seen Dr Julie Hager 3 times. She came recommended by a Dr. I filled out the HIPPA questionnaire and everytime a mbr of my family called to inquire abt my issues it was a nitemare. The office staff is very rude, unreliable for giving information and my family member was told that they were not listed on the HIPPA. Then after much heated discussion and the staff blaming the issues on a new system they did find the authorization to talk with my family. Now due to all these issues Dr Hager no longer wants to see me. She sided with her inadequate staff and said it was my fault for all the issues. Please don't subject yourself or your family to such accusations and rudeness.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Best bedside manner ever. I see her once a year and it seems she has been keeping up with my life. I am surprise she is a young woman with knowledge of new and old skills. You go girl. Every one needs a doctor like her.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

My complaint is not with Dr. Hager, but with her office policy. I was recently charged $10.00 to have a prescription refilled which was a routine medication prescribed my her because it was expired. I already had an appointment scheduled for weeks and I had to reschedule due to a conflict and had a new appointment scheduled but couldn't get in quickly which is understandable. I am an RN in an OB/GYN office and think this is ridiculous!!! I could understand if I was called in a prescription in lieu of an office visit and there would be a fee, but this is a normal part of patient care.!!!!! Shame on your office for this- even though it isn't a large fee it is the principle that patients should come first, not the almighty dollar!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Dr. Hager is an excellent doctor! She really took care of me! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN! As for her staff, they could be a little more personable.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. Julie S. Hager's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)