Dr. Steven Solomon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven Solomon

I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever it's time to see my dentist. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explains not only whatever problems I may be facing but details the options I have to address them. The facilities are clean and state of the art and the staff very friendly and professional. In my opinion Dr. Solomon is a great dentist and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dentist give his office a call. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Solomon since we moved to Oakville 6 years ago. As with everyone we were initially nervous about the change as we were leaving a "decent" dental practice in Mississauga in favor of this one closer to our house. We were pleasantly surprised with the level of professionalism from the front off to the hygienists, dental assistants and dentist himself. I would recommend Dr. Solomon if you are on the hunt for a new dentist. He and his staff are highly professional, friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

First class. You would be hard pressed to find a better dentist. My whole family have been patients of Dr. Solomon for over 17 years now. Dr. Solomon is professional, conscientious, and caring. Front desk staff are wonderful, the office is pleasant, and the equipment is high-tech.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Solomon for over 14 years and cannot say enough good things about him and his practice. He has demonstrated to me that he is incredibly knowledgeable and has always provided me with excellent dental care. Whenever I have needed work done he is careful to explain the entire procedure and give me options (where possible) for treatment. I never feel pressured into work that I don't need and I always feel that he has my best oral health interests in mind when he makes a recommendation. He is able to make crowns right at his location so it eliminates the need for multiple visits - it all gets handled in one visit - VERY convenient. Dr. Solomon's practice is located inside Oakville Place which is very handy and it is a very welcoming environment with tv's in the treatment rooms and big comfy chairs in the waiting area. All of the staff, from the women at the front desk to the hygenists, are incredibly nice and very helpful. Many of them will greet me by name as I arrive- which is very impressive! They are able to direct bill my insurance company so I don't need to mess around with filling out extensive forms etc. and my appointments are always on time which is much appreciated when I am fitting in an appointment over my lunch. Overall just great service. I highly recommend Dr. Solomon at the Oakville Place Dental Office for anyone looking for the best dental care.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I have always found Dr Solomon to be very friendly, professional and caring! The office staff are outstanding and knowledgeable. Not a fan of any dentists office in general, however I have had almost 15 years of pleasant experiences and quality oral care. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Solomon for over 20 years . I consider myself very fortunate to have randomly selected him as my dentist! I am one of those people who HATES going to the dentist. In fact, my first visit I recall telling him, "Nothing personal, but I don't like you!" With every visit he and all of his staff have ensured I am treated with dignity and respect, just as every client I have seen is. He is beyond professional. Always gives different options for treatment and recommendations, and is very considerate of my fears. He has made a confirmed dentist-phobic person so much more comfortable than I ever could have imagined! I'm not going to lie - still not happy about going - but I do go. Very regularly. Because of Dr. Solomon.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

We have always had a great experience with Dr. Solomon. He readily took me in for an emergency when my crown fell off today and even accommodated doing a filling on a neighboring tooth so I would not have to go through freezing twice.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Convenient location, helpful and knowledgeable staff and great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Couldn't ask for better. Other staff are also terrific.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon since 1993. Both he and his staff are outstanding professionals. I have never had to wait beyond my appointment time, they're always on time! I would recommend Steven to anyone looking for a dentist. TOP NOTCH dentist and TOP NOTCH person!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Steven Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients