Ratings for Dr. Steven Solomon

I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever it's time to see my dentist. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explains not only whatever problems I may be facing but details the options I have to address them. The facilities are clean and state of the art and the staff very friendly and professional. In my opinion Dr. Solomon is a great dentist and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dentist give his office a call. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Solomon is exceptional. He and his team pay attention to the details from the medical points through to the scheduling, explanation of insurance processes and the points that matter to their patience. I am continually impressed by their investment in the latest technology and Dr. Solomon's application of it - 3D printed crowns, digital x-rays and other tools that make the procedures quicker and easier on me. Simply put, I feel like a valued patient that is cared for. That maters to me.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My Wife and I have been patients since 2008. Dr. Solomon is very patient and knowledgeable. The Dental office is modern and clean and the staff are very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Our family has been going to Dr. Solomon for several years. We are very happy with this practice including staff, facility and knowledge. Dr. Solomon uses state of the art dentistry tools that would have less impact on client $$ and time. Dr. Solomon is great with his patients and the staff is very friendly and helpful. We highly recommend using Dr. Solomon for your dentistry needs!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I've been going to this office for over 15 years. They are professional, patient and provide high quality service. My entire family of 5 is happy with the service.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon for about eight years and have full confidence in him. He always takes the time to explain what treatment is needed and options available. He is extremely professional yet very personable. I have never had a bad experience during treatments; in fact, they are always painless. The same can be said for the hygienists - just excellent. The entire staff treat me like a member of their family. They are friendly yet professional. I ALMOST look forward to my visits - it is a dental office, after all! If anyone is looking for a state-of-the-art dental office where they can have full confidence, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon's for about 15 years and I've been continually impressed by the knowledgeable, helpful and caring treatment, not only from Dr. Solomon, but from everyone in the office, from the oral hygenists to the specialists and the whole office staff. I highly recommend Oakville Place Dental to anyone looking for a professional, state-of-the-art, and friendly practice. As someone who has had quite a bit of dental work, I very much appreciate Dr. Solomon's attention to detail and so will you.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Solomon for over 20 years. I am continually impressed with the state of art equipment and technology upgrades. The office is friendly, professional and very organized. I will be continuing to see this dentist.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Steven Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon is exceptional. He and his team pay attention to the details from the medical points through to the scheduling, explanation of insurance processes ..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Solomon if your looking for a Dentist. Dr. Solomon and the Staff are always friendly, helpful and considerant of your personal needs!"

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Wife and I have been patients since 2008. Dr. Solomon is very patient and knowledgeable. The Dental office is modern and clean and the staff are very help..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been going to Dr. Solomon for several years. We are very happy with this practice including staff, facility and knowledge. Dr. Solomon uses state..."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have been to this office for over 10 years We have had only good experiences and i would recommend the office to anyone "

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to this office for over 15 years. They are professional, patient and provide high quality service. My entire family of 5 is happy with the servi..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon for about eight years and have full confidence in him. He always takes the time to explain what treatment is needed and o..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon's for about 15 years and I've been continually impressed by the knowledgeable, helpful and caring treatment, not only from ..."

March 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Solomon for over 20 years. I am continually impressed with the state of art equipment and technology upgrades. The offic..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Solomon for more than 20 years. I am continually impressed with the educational and technological updates. The equipmen..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Solomon several years back as I didn't like the travel of seeing my previous dentist whom I had for decades. It wasn't long before I felt c..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Solomon for over 20 years. The entire staff at the office are fantastic, friendly and cheerful. The office is comfortable and invitin..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Overall, my family has had a good experience with this office. We have been patients for 15 plus years, They listen and accommodate special requests as appropri..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to find a new Dentist 25 years ago and fortunately I came across Dr. Solomon.I feel he takes great pride in his work and it shows with great results.My ..."

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Solomon for over 10 years now, he always goes above and beyond to make sure I am comfortable and I understand what he needs to do to fix ..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always felt he's gone above and beyond to make sure my fillings and crowns fit perfectly. Highly recommended this location, plus the oral hygienist staff are ..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Steven has been my dentist for approx. 20 years now. Over that time, I've gladly referred family, friends & co-workers to his practice. In my opinion, the qua..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Solomon for about 15 years now. He is very kind, friendly, gentle and knowledgeable. I have seen many of his hygienists and they are al..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Steven Solomon has been my dentist for over 20 years. He and his friendly, helpful staff provide first class dental service. I recommend him to all my friends."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Surprised at all the great reviews. I've been seeing Dr Solomon for well over a decade now. Mainly because he knows my teeth better than anyone, and because I l..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve been a patient of Dr. Solomon’s for 19 years, he goes above and beyond to make sure you leave the office feeling better than when you entered. He has alwa..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon has been our family dentist for the past 21 years. He is the best dentist. He resolves our family dental issues efficiently and promptly. He is very..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Solomon is the best dentist. I have been seeing him for about 15 years now and have always had a very pleasant experience. He always makes me feel very comfo..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever i..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon has been our family Dentist for many years, and has been able to connect with my children, my self and my husband, and my 84 year old Mother who is ..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Solomon is a great guy who does great dental work. His office uses sate of the art equipment that eliminates many hassles & discomfort usually associated wi..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Dr. Solomon's patient for many years. He has seen me through many complex procedures with great skill and a reassuring nature. I have found him to b..."

November 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Solomon since I came to Canada five years ago, first when I broke a tooth. He diagnosed a series of problems with old metal fillings and t..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon's for over 10 years. Thanks to him my smile is better than ever. I have found his office to be very responsive when I have ..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon really seems to love his job. I have seen him for years and have never had a bad experience. I actually enjoy going to the dentist. The staf..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon for over 10 years. I have always found him and his staff to be very professional and friendly. They have always taken me on..."

November 7, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is a good guy, genuinely seems to care about his patients and his staff. I worked near Oakville place mall so it was convenient to switch to th..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Solomon for 15 years and never had a bad experience I fact neither have any one in my extended family and quite a few of us go to this office ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "After reading all the reviews, I agree they must be faking them. I've seen Dr Solomon on and off almost 20 years now. I know a few others that have too. Everyon..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This office is awful! I tried this office for few times now, (can't really judge from 1 time experience right?) Now I can say all the positive reviews are not w..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Take it from a dental phobic, Dr Solomon is a excellent caring dentist I would never go elsewhere"

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have always had a great experience. The staff are top notch , the location and hours are excellent , and Dr Solomon is a very good dentist. "

August 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am thankful to Dr Solomon and of course his staff for patiently explaining to me my dental needs and then even more patiently fixing my teeth prior to seein..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "5 stars. Dr Solomon is honestly the best dentist I have ever seen Its obvious he cares about the office and his patients I would recommend him to anyone ..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The office is well run and the people are caring. Dr. Solomon is not only a good dentist but he has a great understanding of world politics and is easy to talk ..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Almost all reviews clearly written by himself or staff, the only true reviews are the awful ones. AWFUL DENTIST STAY AWAY. He should be shut down."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Solomon for years , He was fantastic when I first met him and he is as caring today If you live in the Oakville area this is a great office ..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr Solomon highly. Really a quality dentist and a real professional gentle , caring , and very organized. The front desk is fantas..."

June 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.dentistoakville.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L6H0" to "L6H 3H6". Address has been updated from "None" to "240 Leighland Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19058426030".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The previous review summed it up well My family and I have been seeing Dr Solomon for many years He is a good guy and a great dentist. The office loc..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Long Distance Dental Care….. I’ve been a patient of Dr. Solomon for nearly 19 years. During that time, he and his dental team, have performed a large variety..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would give six stars if I could . Dr Solomon is a wonderful dentist and a nice person The staff are very helpful and exceptionally organized . Grea..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My favorite dentist . My family and I have seen Dr Solomon for many years. Not only is he pain free but the office does seem to really try to make the..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have a great experience each time I go. A very positive atmosphere with nice people I have seen Dr Solomon for years . I cannot imagine going elsew..."

May 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "nice staff and a very convenient location I would recommend the office "

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is a very good dentist . Recently after years of fear and holding back on smiling (due to particularly discolored teeth) i listened to my wife an..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The nicest dentist with the best staff just love the guy I have to say you will never find a dentist more committed to his practice and his patients I w..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband and I did NOT enjoy our experience with Dr Solomon and I have to say that I was shocked(!!!) when reading the positive reviews below. All the p..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office is very good . particularly if you prefer to have the dentist bill your insurance company directly. this is the first office I have been to th..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "simply amazing . gentle, gives the best freezing . I have never felt a thing. if you want a gentle dentist Dr Solomon is the best "

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Solomon this week and I just have to say he is amazing The front desk helped me out with my insurance details and the hygienist I saw was a pleasure ..."

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "unquestionably the best dentist in The Oakville area I have seen Dr Solomon for years I cannot say enough good things about the office . "

April 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr solomon is unquestionably the kindest dentist I have ever seen recently my mother came for a visit and while staying at my house she broke her tooth she is..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to quite a few dentists over the years and i have say that Dr Solomon in the most professional dentist I have ever seen. The office is extremely..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "honestly the best dental office i have ever been to. I am a dental phobic but with quite a few of my co workers seeing Dr Solomon I decided to give it a try. ..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "honestly the best run most professional operation i have ever been to I have to say i find the previous post very odd I have seen Dr Solomon for years and ha..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This office is just awful. There's always an issue with my insurance. I've never been dealt with in such an unprofessional manner. Never. I had been warned by a..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr Solomon I have to say he treats you as if you were one of his family. A very caring sweet person"

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is the best dental office I have ever been to and I have been to quite a few I worked in the hotel industry which kept me moving around for a few years un..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Save your money and go somewhere else. This dentist and office is a nightmare!"

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is unquestionably the nicest dentist I have ever seen Last week i arrived at the office without an appointment and in pain. (And I have not been in..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Solomon for quite a few years. He is a superb dentist. he is patient caring gentle and a nice person. Recently I moved out of the oak..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family and I have seen Dr Steve for years He is one of a kind. we would recommend him to all. The front desk is very organized, the hours are gr..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "gentle, honest and a tremendous professional I have seen Dr Steven Solomon for quite a few years and have never had a bad experience the front desk are..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is likely the most comprehensive, honest and best organized dentist you are ever going to meet . I recently completed some quite complex cosmetic..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "simple the very best dentist i have ever seen. My wife was the first in the family to see Dr Solomon and through her encouragement I finally made and appoint..."

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr Solomon for 5 years and i have to say he is a very good dentist. Having grown up in Montreal and seeing the same dentist for years i was quite ..."

March 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is the kindest and most caring dentist I have ever seen. I would recommend him to anyone.. I originally saw him to repair a filling . He wo..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Both my husband and I did not enjoy our experience with Dr Solomon. He did everything rushed, knocked my teeth with his tools all the time and my filling fell ..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say this is the most professional caring dentist I have ever seen A caring staff and very organized Gentle too. My family and I think Dr s..."

January 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr solomon is unquestionably the best dentist I have. Ever been to Caring a great dentist and he always remembers everything about you He really cares. N..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best dentist in Oakville I have seen him for years. Gentle caring and a nice person. If you live in or around Oakville Dr solomon is as good as it ..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr solomon is a superb cosmetic dentist. recently I had veneers completed with Dr solomon. They look and feel wonderful. I had veneers done previously b..."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is so nice to see a true professional. Last week I broke a tooth and was in a lot of pain. Dr solomon (who I have seen for years ) stayed late to se..."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a nice dentist. Caring staff A wonderful person."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding dentist. i recently completed some quite complex implant work. Dr solomon exceeded my expectations. The work required quite a bit of pa..."

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr solomon is the best dentist I have ever been to. He also has a great sense of humour I have seen him for years. Really gentle and a good person"

October 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr solomon is an excellent dentist. The office is situated in a. Great location and the hours are very good He is committed to his patients. Recently ..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr solomon is the best dentist I have ever been to. I used to travel a lot for work and saw quite a few dentists over the years. I am now settled in th..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a professional I have seen dr solomon for over 15 years. He is in my opinion the best dentist I have seen He is committed to his patients ..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nicest funniest most professional dentist you can possibly find My family and I love dr solomon. He is true professional. The office is really nice ..."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Solomon is the best . caring kind and very gentle he is also quite funny he really does make me laugh. He is a great dentist and I would recom..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr solomon is very gentle. He definitely gives the best freezing I have ever had. Nice staff and a really caring office. I would recommend dr solomon t..."

September 6, 2014