Dr. Steven Solomon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven Solomon

I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever it's time to see my dentist. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explains not only whatever problems I may be facing but details the options I have to address them. The facilities are clean and state of the art and the staff very friendly and professional. In my opinion Dr. Solomon is a great dentist and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dentist give his office a call. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Solomon has been my dentist for at least a decade. He is diligent in his care and ensures I understand my dental care options which he delivers flawlessly - he is a perfectionist!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I've been a patient of Steve's since 1995. The office is a welcoming environment from the reception staff, dental hygienist, assistants and Dr. Solomon. My family and I are thankful to have their office conveniently located at the Oakville Place Mall. If you are looking for a friendly, caring and compassionate dental office , look no further to the Oakville Place Dental Office . Keep up the exceptional service !

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I am confident in Dr.Solomon and his staff's service. He is a professional dentist, person. I could go on and on about his qualities--He's top notch and personable

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr, Solomon for close to 30 years and have never thought of switching dentists even when I moved from Oakville. He is not only professional, but is able to make people feel at ease with his friendly manner. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Steven is a brilliant dentist. For more than a decade and a half as his patient, I have been the beneficiary of his knowledge, professionalism, and exemplary judgment. When it comes to those who provide health and dental care, I always make it a point to look for someone whose interest in their patients extends beyond the walls of the clinic. My dental care has been outstanding, but so have my conversations with Steven over the years on matters of education, literature, popular culture and politics. Perhaps the strongest evidence of his exceptional ability to connect with others is the fact that he has maintained a wonderful staff throughout the time I have been his patient. Steven is a hallmark of great judgment, professionalism, and compassion.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

My Family and I have been seeing Dr. Solomon for over 17 years and we have no complaints ,his staff is warm and friendly and he is very proficient at his job and we have the smiles to prove it .I would readily recommend him and his staff to anyone who is in need of dental care

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Steven Solomon is an exceptional dentist who demonstrates an impeccable approach in his dentistry practice. My family and I have been patients for over 2 years. I love that there is state of the art technology and I receive the best dental care. Dr. Solomon and his staff have given me great customer experiences. They are professional while at the same time remaining genuinely warm. My appointments have been on schedule and they have accommodated me in last minute requests. I am happy when I leave that I have a clear understanding of my patient care plan. I highly recommend Dr. Steven Solomon. I can only hope your experiences are as positive as mine have been!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I travel from Scarborough and it takes me an hour and a half on a good day. I've been doing this for 25 years. Well worth the drive!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Great dentist. In house crown making a great plus, and very geeky lol.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr. Steven Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients