Dr. Steven Solomon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven Solomon

I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever it's time to see my dentist. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explains not only whatever problems I may be facing but details the options I have to address them. The facilities are clean and state of the art and the staff very friendly and professional. In my opinion Dr. Solomon is a great dentist and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dentist give his office a call. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Solomon and the staff at his dental practice are fantastic. I have entrusted Dr. Solomon to care for my wife and kids and he has never let us down. His professionalism, attention to detail and bedside manner makes minimizes the 'pain' of going to the dentist. Thank you Dr. Solomon for your dedication and overall commitment to you my family and all of your patients. I would like to take a moment to thank your front desk staff and Rochelle, your Office Manager. They are always willing to help and go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

He was my dentist for years. I had to keep coming back since my fillings were falling out. He has done fillings on all of my teeth and is still redoing them. They won't ever tell me how many fillings I need to get done and once I show up I find out that I need 3 or 4 done when there is no filling needed. Last time I went for a filling, a piece of my tooth got into my eye and I asked him to stop but he didn't listen then I sat up and he pushed me back into the seat and said "I know this is scary but I need to get this done". Luckily my eye never got infected. Some of the staff is rude. They are money grabbers.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Our dentist of over 30 years recently retired and we have just started going to the Oakville Place Dental Office. The staff is welcoming, friendly and communicates well. Dr. Solomon is also welcoming, friendly and communicates well. He is knowledgeable and has good contacts with other professionals. We are very happy with our new association with Oakville Place Dental Office.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Solomon for over 15 years and even though we could find a dentist closer to home, travel to Oakville because Dr. Solomon and his staff are professional, efficient and welcoming . His work has always been top notch and the extra care he takes to explain his treatment plan (and get you through it) is most appreciated. Highly recommend Dr. Solomon and the Oakville Place Dental Office.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Solomon about 7 years ago. The staff is friendly, and the facility is first class. He always taken the time to explain any issues and prioritize them. I can’t advocate enough for the level of care he has provided. If you’re new to the area or looking for a new dentist...give Dr. Solomon a call.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Solomon for 5+ years and I've never been disappointed with my experience while under his care. He has taken on my entire family as patients and my children are never afraid to see him. He is warm, inviting and makes the children feel good, they especially like the perks of having no cavities! He thoroughly goes through the procedures and options with his recommendations. His staff is very friendly and they keep on top of my next appointments so I don't necessarily need to remember them! In addition, I found it very convenient that his office directly bills my insurance, makes my life easier. Lastly, my teeth and oral care has never been better! Thank you Dr. Solomon for all you do!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I have known Steven for many years now. He is a top-notch professional, friendly, knowledgeable and extremely efficient. Of the highest ethical standards and always displaying an extremely caring attitude, he devotes full attention to detail in the proper management of his patients and makes a visit to his office a most pleasant and satisfying experience. Our city needs more dentists like him. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone seeking high-quality dental care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr. Solomon takes incredible care of his patients and his work is top notch! I appreciate the time he takes to explain the procedures and how efficient his practice runs. He has taken great care of my whole family and even though they are now out west he still asks after them. An excellent dentist and he's highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Great office and staff. My teeth have never been better. I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Steven Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois