Ratings for Dr. Steven Solomon

I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever it's time to see my dentist. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explains not only whatever problems I may be facing but details the options I have to address them. The facilities are clean and state of the art and the staff very friendly and professional. In my opinion Dr. Solomon is a great dentist and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dentist give his office a call. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon since 1997 when I moved to Oakville from Montreal. So over the last, almost 2 decades now, I have been going to Dr. Solomon for my dental care, and have had no issues with the care he and his staff have given me. This includes many cleanings, crowns and the odd root canal. I am very comfortable when I am there and know that I will be very well taken care of. I would highly recommend Dr. Solomon to any who is looking for a good Dentist. He and his staff would certainly welcome you with open arms and offer you top notch service.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Soloman and Dr. Kazdan have been our family dentist since moving to Oakville in 2003, we are a family of 4. Both dentists are very professional and attend to all our dental needs. They both will not hesitate to recommend you to a specialist if they feel necessary. The office is very clean and all instruments are always sterlized, this was always an important factor for us. They provide convenient directly billing to insurance company, which is a great convenience. The staff remains consistent and is comforting to not always deal with a new hygenist or receptionist. I have recommended this dental office to both friends and collegues and they are still patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Soloman has been my dentist since 1996. I've never left his office unhappy. His staff are very friendly and helpful. The have an excellent understanding of my dental insurance and conveniently Bill my insurance provider directly. Dr. Solomans chair side manner is top notch. My comfort is his top priority. If you and your family are searching for dental professionals, he and his staff will not disappoint you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Over the last decade I've had a lot of dental work with Dr Solomon. This includes several crowns, a tricky root canal, night mouth guards (for grinding) and more fillings then I want to admit to. He has always worked within my insurance limits by balancing cleanings with repairs. Has taken me in on emergency and fixed me up. What stands out most to me is his painless needles. I need a triple dose of freezing for any work, and that means needles! The mark of a skilled dentist is his ability to freeze accurately, with zero discomfort to his patient. I highly recommend Dr Solomon.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I would recommend the office . The staff are wonderful and the hours are very good .

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Solomon is a great dentist. He explains things well and explains the options. He's very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He cares about his patients' health and comfort.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Solomon since I was a child. He's very good with children and families. Dr. Solomon is very funny and does a great job keeping my mouth clean. Anyone looking to go to a clean, friendly, professional dental office should see Dr Solomon.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I have known dr solomon as my primary family dentist for 10 years He has always met the needs of myself and my family whenever it is required He has also responded quickly for an emergency situation that we had and we appreciated his attention to detail

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Doctor Solomon is kind while at the same time efficient, He is knowledgeable about all fields of dentistry and he sets me at ease. He works quickly but is gentle His assistants are extremely efficient at keeping trouble away by cleaning my teeth regularly I have seen Doctor Solomon for many years

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Steven Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company