Ratings for Dr. Steven Solomon

I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever it's time to see my dentist. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explains not only whatever problems I may be facing but details the options I have to address them. The facilities are clean and state of the art and the staff very friendly and professional. In my opinion Dr. Solomon is a great dentist and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dentist give his office a call. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Solomon since 1999. This same year I just got married and had a problem with a tooth that had a root canal and my wife referred me to her dentist since I was pretty upset that my previous dentist (whom shall remain anonymous) did not do a good job initially and lack advice in providing other options. I have not looked back since. I really love Dr. Solomon (in a brotherly way) for his sound advice and for his professional expertise in dentistry. In my younger days when I was growing up in the Caribbean, I had a dentist that put the word "fear" in dentistry for me and grew up with hating any visits to a dental office or seeing any dentist. But now after my first visit with Dr. Solomon, all that fear has been put aside. I really enjoy Dr. Solomon using his knowledge and wisdom by embracing new dental technology and techniques and implementing them into his work. He really does care about his patients In giving them back their self confidence thru their great smiles. He has great staff. They are both caring and courteous and the offices and rooms are bright and very clean. A bonus to after finishing your appointment is that you can go shopping in the Oakville Place Mall, since Dr. Solomon's office is within the Mall. It's true what they say in the health profession, always get a second opinion. Yes, please go see Dr. Solomon if you're like me that feels that my previous dentist is not providing the best possible advice or work, with my interest in mind.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have been a patient of Steve's for 22 years , he is very attentive to your needs .He will always give you the alternative or solution to your dental needs. He makes you feel comfortable and gives you time to think things through before you make a hasty decision. The facilities are top notch, located inside a mall for your shopping convenience. He also takes the time to get to know you and your family , I would recommend Steve and his awesome staff to anyone ..

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

My family has been attended to by Dr. Solomon for 20+years. We lived in Oakville and then moved to Haliburton about 18 years ago. We travel to his office mainly because of his caring, gentle and professional attitude. The staff and the facilities are wonderful. Clean, modern equipment and a general feeling of being treated as a very special person keep us coming back. Dr. Solomon is always willing to work with us as to the timing of our trips to Oakville to see him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Solomon is a caring dentist. I have seen him for years. I have great teeth and he is part of the reason why . The front desk staff are helpful and the hygienists top notch

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Solomon since 2001. He is very knowledgeable and works hard to make dental procedures as comfortable as possible. We have moved away from the Oakville area but continue to travel to his office for the great service. My preschool twins have also started to visit for check ups and cleanings and it has been a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon since 1997 when I moved to Oakville from Montreal. So over the last, almost 2 decades now, I have been going to Dr. Solomon for my dental care, and have had no issues with the care he and his staff have given me. This includes many cleanings, crowns and the odd root canal. I am very comfortable when I am there and know that I will be very well taken care of. I would highly recommend Dr. Solomon to any who is looking for a good Dentist. He and his staff would certainly welcome you with open arms and offer you top notch service.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Soloman and Dr. Kazdan have been our family dentist since moving to Oakville in 2003, we are a family of 4. Both dentists are very professional and attend to all our dental needs. They both will not hesitate to recommend you to a specialist if they feel necessary. The office is very clean and all instruments are always sterlized, this was always an important factor for us. They provide convenient directly billing to insurance company, which is a great convenience. The staff remains consistent and is comforting to not always deal with a new hygenist or receptionist. I have recommended this dental office to both friends and collegues and they are still patients.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Soloman has been my dentist since 1996. I've never left his office unhappy. His staff are very friendly and helpful. The have an excellent understanding of my dental insurance and conveniently Bill my insurance provider directly. Dr. Solomans chair side manner is top notch. My comfort is his top priority. If you and your family are searching for dental professionals, he and his staff will not disappoint you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Over the last decade I've had a lot of dental work with Dr Solomon. This includes several crowns, a tricky root canal, night mouth guards (for grinding) and more fillings then I want to admit to. He has always worked within my insurance limits by balancing cleanings with repairs. Has taken me in on emergency and fixed me up. What stands out most to me is his painless needles. I need a triple dose of freezing for any work, and that means needles! The mark of a skilled dentist is his ability to freeze accurately, with zero discomfort to his patient. I highly recommend Dr Solomon.

Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr. Steven Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup