Ratings for Dr. Steven Solomon

I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever it's time to see my dentist. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explains not only whatever problems I may be facing but details the options I have to address them. The facilities are clean and state of the art and the staff very friendly and professional. In my opinion Dr. Solomon is a great dentist and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dentist give his office a call. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Staff is very knowledgeable and personable. My appointments rarely run over and I'm never in the waiting room for more than a couple minutes. Dr Solomon is very enthusiastic about his work and that enthusiasm translates to quality work.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Solomon does great work, he is his own worst critic, he loves his work and it shows in its quality.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

My husband was one of Dr. Solomon's first patients. I finally decided to switch a couple of years ago....I am so glad that I did. I highly recommend you check his dental practice out. It is state of the art, the staff are amazing and Dr. Solomon is fantastic! My only regret is that I wished I switched sooner!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

i started seeing Dr. Solomon about 6 years ago.. he is very knowledge about his work.. he has help my self and the rest of my family... i highly recommend him and his staff....

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I have been going to Oakville Place dental for approx 18 years. The staff is friendly and always knows me by name when I walk in and makes me feel welcome. The office is beautiful and clean. They also do direct billing to my insurance company which is easy and convenient. Dr. Solomon is an EXCELLENT dentist and has done great work on my smile. He always explains what he is doing and makes even scary dental work seem ok. I am always comfortable during my appt. BEST dentist and staff! I highly recommend Dr Solomon and Oakville Place Dental!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Best dentist ever , he also does very great work on my teeth for me and my family , great job

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Aas a patient of 20 years I have always found Steven Solomon to be ab EXCELLENT dentist. His staff is highly efficient while being very friendly. Steven has very "gentle hands" and is an expert practitioner with an extensive knowledge. He is reliably on time with his appointments so I am never kept waiting to be seen. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon for many years. I find that Dr. Solomon takes time to explain all the procedures. He explains all the pros and cons of the treatment so that I can make an independent and informed decision. His staff is also extremely helpful. Dr. Solomon has a great rapport with his assistants and hygienists and they work very well together. I believe it is very important to express how Dr. Solomon was so caring and understanding towards my children during their visit. My children were very scared of dentists prior their visit. Dr. Solomon took the time to talk to them through the procedures and calm them down. He really connected with them and did not apply any pressure if they were not ready for the procedure. Since their first visit, a mention of the dentist to my kids is met with a smile!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been a client of Dr. Solomon and the Oakville Place Dental Office for 20 years and have many procedures completed including a number of root canals and crowns. I have never had any issues with their services and have always been completely satisfied with their work. I heartily recommend this business.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Steven Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med