Dr. Steven Solomon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven Solomon

I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever it's time to see my dentist. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explains not only whatever problems I may be facing but details the options I have to address them. The facilities are clean and state of the art and the staff very friendly and professional. In my opinion Dr. Solomon is a great dentist and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dentist give his office a call. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

We have always had a great experience with Dr. Solomon. He readily took me in for an emergency when my crown fell off today and even accommodated doing a filling on a neighboring tooth so I would not have to go through freezing twice.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Convenient location, helpful and knowledgeable staff and great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Couldn't ask for better. Other staff are also terrific.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon since 1993. Both he and his staff are outstanding professionals. I have never had to wait beyond my appointment time, they're always on time! I would recommend Steven to anyone looking for a dentist. TOP NOTCH dentist and TOP NOTCH person!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Solomon's for probably 20 years now and I have no concerns over recommending his services to anyone. The staff are friendly and helpful; the office is convenient; direct billing to the insurance company saves me the hassle of submitting claims; and I really appreciate the flexible hours that allow me to make appointments evenings, after work, and weekends. I like that Dr. Solomon explains what works needs to be done and the urgency of any problems as this allows me to decide when to have the work performed. I may delay a procedure until a later date if I am travelling. Dr. Solomon is always available and he has made emergency appointments for me on a couple of occasions. Best of all, I feel like I am treated like a person and not just a paying customer.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Solomon has been my dentist for at least a decade. He is diligent in his care and ensures I understand my dental care options which he delivers flawlessly - he is a perfectionist!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I've been a patient of Steve's since 1995. The office is a welcoming environment from the reception staff, dental hygienist, assistants and Dr. Solomon. My family and I are thankful to have their office conveniently located at the Oakville Place Mall. If you are looking for a friendly, caring and compassionate dental office , look no further to the Oakville Place Dental Office . Keep up the exceptional service !

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I am confident in Dr.Solomon and his staff's service. He is a professional dentist, person. I could go on and on about his qualities--He's top notch and personable

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr, Solomon for close to 30 years and have never thought of switching dentists even when I moved from Oakville. He is not only professional, but is able to make people feel at ease with his friendly manner. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Steven Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients