Ratings for Dr. Steven Solomon

I started seeing Dr. Solomon over 15 years ago when I first moved to Oakville. I have since moved to Niagara Falls but gladly travel back to Oakville whenever it's time to see my dentist. Dr. Solomon thoroughly explains not only whatever problems I may be facing but details the options I have to address them. The facilities are clean and state of the art and the staff very friendly and professional. In my opinion Dr. Solomon is a great dentist and I highly recommend that anyone looking for a dentist give his office a call. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

My Family and I have been seeing Dr. Solomon for over 17 years and we have no complaints ,his staff is warm and friendly and he is very proficient at his job and we have the smiles to prove it .I would readily recommend him and his staff to anyone who is in need of dental care

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Steven Solomon is an exceptional dentist who demonstrates an impeccable approach in his dentistry practice. My family and I have been patients for over 2 years. I love that there is state of the art technology and I receive the best dental care. Dr. Solomon and his staff have given me great customer experiences. They are professional while at the same time remaining genuinely warm. My appointments have been on schedule and they have accommodated me in last minute requests. I am happy when I leave that I have a clear understanding of my patient care plan. I highly recommend Dr. Steven Solomon. I can only hope your experiences are as positive as mine have been!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I travel from Scarborough and it takes me an hour and a half on a good day. I've been doing this for 25 years. Well worth the drive!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Great dentist. In house crown making a great plus, and very geeky lol.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Staff and dentist are ok. Fairly convenient location as well.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Solomon is an excellent dentist and is in the top tier of his profession. Since moving my dental care to his practice, my dental health has greatly improved and never been better. He is engaged, up to date on the latest practices, and has a wonderful personality.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Staff is very knowledgeable and personable. My appointments rarely run over and I'm never in the waiting room for more than a couple minutes. Dr Solomon is very enthusiastic about his work and that enthusiasm translates to quality work.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Solomon does great work, he is his own worst critic, he loves his work and it shows in its quality.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

My husband was one of Dr. Solomon's first patients. I finally decided to switch a couple of years ago....I am so glad that I did. I highly recommend you check his dental practice out. It is state of the art, the staff are amazing and Dr. Solomon is fantastic! My only regret is that I wished I switched sooner!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr. Steven Solomon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Healthnet