You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Solomon

Dr. Steven Solomon's Ratings

The office is well run and the people are caring. Dr. Solomon is not only a good dentist but he has a great understanding of world politics and is easy to talk with. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Almost all reviews clearly written by himself or staff, the only true reviews are the awful ones. AWFUL DENTIST STAY AWAY. He should be shut down.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2873370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I have seen Dr Solomon for years , He was fantastic when I first met him and he is as caring today
If you live in the Oakville area this is a great office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I would recommend Dr Solomon highly. Really a quality dentist and a real professional
gentle , caring , and very organized. The front desk is fantastic . I have seen him for years and he seems to never change . Always in a good mood .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

The previous review summed it up well
My family and I have been seeing Dr Solomon for many years
He is a good guy and a great dentist.
The office location is convenient , the hours are super and the staff are exceptional
I recently had a crown done and have to say the new crown in a day 3 D printer (crown making machine ) is really something to see ----great technology

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Long Distance Dental Care…..

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Solomon for nearly 19 years. During that time, he and his dental team, have performed a large variety of dental treatments and procedures…all of which were done with care, attention to detail and high professionalism. Always, prior to any major dental work being performed, he takes the time to carefully explain my best course of treatment options, which is very important to me. His staff are always cheerful and are ready to help you in anyway they can.

Now back to my long distance dental care…..Going on three years ago, my job took me to Vancouver, BC. Normally, one would luckily find, be recommended a good local dentist and carry on. But finding a great dentist to replace Dr. Solomon would be very difficult task indeed. The analogy comes to mind of finding a great car mechanic for your cherished ride…once you’ve found him or her, you’re not likely to ever change. In my case, the same held true for Dr. Solomon. This guy really cares! My god, how many patients would fly 2500 miles, one-way, to visit their dentist 3 or 4 times a year!!

While I can’t help you find a great mechanic for your car, you’ll be in great hands with Dr. Solomon. So, if you want to keep your pearly whites in the best shape possible, make an appointment! You won’t be disappointed and your teeth will thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I would give six stars if I could . Dr Solomon is a wonderful dentist and a nice person
The staff are very helpful and exceptionally organized .
Great location too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

My favorite dentist . My family and I have seen Dr Solomon for many years. Not only is he pain free but the office does seem to really try to make the visit as seamless as possible .
I would recommend the office to anyone. The hygienists are exceptionally good and the front desk seems quite organized.
Dr Solomon also has a great sense of humour which makes the visits quite entertaining

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I have a great experience each time I go. A very positive atmosphere with nice people
I have seen Dr Solomon for years . I cannot imagine going elsewhere
The location is perfect and the hours are convenient

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

nice staff and a very convenient location I would recommend the office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794395].votes_count ]]