Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Belin

Absolutely horrendous. He should be looked at by the Ct state medical society, for his unethical practices, rude behavior, improper diagnosis, numerous online complaints, arrogance, questionable boundary abidance with patience. Middles hospital, a reputable hospital, should be ashamed to have a rheumatologist, Dr Belin, associated with them. Considering filing an American medical association complaint against him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

He is mean, condensending, hurtful, and just plain rude. I will never go back again. I would NEVER reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I would not recommend this guy to treat my dog. No personality and definately is not a listener.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Excellent doctor! I had been suffering for years with a questionable health problem. Dr. Belin spent over an hour with me and finally nailed what my health issue was.....got me on the right medication and I haven't felt this good in years! However, don't expect him to hold your hands!!!! I rather have someone with knowledge verses a hand holder, sympathizer, or coddler. Also, I called him with a question and he got back to me within a half hour! Thanks Dr.Belin!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

He's really rude. He hung up the phone on me. Absolutely no manners at all. I would never go back to him or recommend anyone to him. Jerk!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Belin gave me a thorough exam, was knowledgeable, pleasant, thorough, & polite as well as his staff. I would highly recommend him!! Was a very informative and pleasant experience. His office is immaculate and parking is no problem.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

what an ****.he had no idea what he was doing.he treats his pts like they are beneath him.he humiliated me and was rude and sarcastic.needless to say i walked out in tears i'm not used to being treated like that.I would never go back to him again and wouldn't recommend anyone does if you want a compassionate dr that knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted August 27, 2008

Excellent physician. Thorough exam. Far more so than my family doctor did. He spent time with me. I did not feel rushed. His advice was very helpful. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Belin is the best. Some may find his manner and humor dry, but who cares? I want a doctor not a comedian! He is a Harvard educated doc who knows his stuff. Explains the issues, is candid in his assessment, and is thorough in his knowlede and approach.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Daniel C. Belin's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal