Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Mosbaugh

$150 teeth clean and exam + $390 for 2 teeth fill in . I dont know the price nowadays, but I can afford that amount. My first visit was that the hygienist cleaned my teeth .... Second visit for teeth fill in .... I love the white color that the dentist fill in for my teeth .... I grade this dentist 90% .... The reason I don't give him 100% is because the tiny dark spot is still on the side of the filling teeth......No body perfect !!!! Anyhow, both of them are not really rough ... They are gentle...

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Quick appointment on emergency situation. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Dr. compassionate and knowledgeable. Prices reasonable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Dr. Mark Mosbaugh is a great a great dentist the staff are really friendly too, The prices are very affordable, I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

Great guy who is knowledgeable, punctual and fair in his prices. Helpful, friendly staff. Office space is not the best, but helps keep overhead and costs down - he passes this savings on to his patients. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007