Ratings for Dr. Craig Johnson

Dr. Johnson was not my primary OB, but ended up being the one on call during my delivery. I could not respect him more than I do. He was extremely polite and friendly and put us totally at ease. He was very respectful of our opinions and of our desire to labor as long as possible before having a C-section (we had a failed induction). I felt very, very comfortable in his care. Also, my C-section was fantastic -- I'm not sure to what extent this depends on surgical skill and to what extent it's just physiological luck, but my recovery was incredibly easy, which obviously made my first few weeks with my son much nicer. I highly recommend him, and would without a doubt choose him for my doctor during any future pregnancies if I had not moved out of state.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

I went for regualar check-ups and the doc was very helpful.I was never kept waiting and he was quite informative regarding the procedures and treatment options.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

First saw him while struggling with morning sickness, and I really appreciated his responsiveness and bedside manner. I've chosen him as my primary OB throughout my pregnancy. First regular appointment went great! Spent some time on the doppler, addressed both my husband and I (another doc I had a PAMF mainly addressed my husband). Overall, just a great experience.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Craig Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP