Ratings for Dr. David A. White

I think this is the same Dr. David Alan White who so-treated me at Muskogee VA. He was very stand-offish & NEVER looked me in the eye. In fact, when I pointed to my chest & stomach where pain was at, he would not look. He had door wide open & said in loud audible voice that the door was opened because Im a female. I thought that was odd because he should of had female nurse in room instead of compromising my privacy by having door wide open. He never touched me for exam. In fact he never examined me. He never called me for followup or to give me results of lab work. I felt uncomfortable w/this man & felt that he was either racially prejudice or did not like women. He washed his hands at least 3 times in the 10 min. I was there. I never understood his recommendation to me that I get a dog. To that comment, my husband said next time we would be in the room w/me. Next time never came because I told VA that I no longer wanted Dr. White treating me.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

This guy treated me like I was trash. Creepy- would never look you in the eye. Talks to himself. Washed his hands about 6 times.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2008

Very nice extremely knowledgeible man

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. David A. White's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Veterans Administration