Ratings for Dr. Brian M. Rabon

Dr.Rabon and his staff rock and care! I would recommend him or any of the other colleagues A-1.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Rabon is a wonderful pediatrician. He listens and really cares about his little patients. The staff is wonderful and love kids.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

This guy is FANTASTIC! Both my 2 year old and my 6 month old LOVE him and so do I. Elizabeth is just as awesome and I would recommend them to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

AWESOME. Could not be more helpful! MoSt informative and very helpful with a Sick child.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

We love Dr. Rabon! He is and Elizabeth are very personable and take the time to talk with you about what is going on and what they suggest you should do. They listen and show they care rather than just telling you what to do with your children. They definitely care more about quality than quantity. Anytime I have had to call after hours my call had been returned within 15 minutes. I love the entire staff and so do my children. You know you have found a good doctor's office when the kids want to go to the dr when they are barely even sick!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

We are very happy with Dr Rabon. My youngest daughter suffered with ear infections every other week for over a year, and a cough that would keep her up at night.Herer previous pediatrician kept treating her with antibiotics. One trip to Dr Rabon, and she was diagnosed with acid reflux, which can cause her to have ear infections. He started her on medication for the acid reflux and she has not had an ear infection since! His interaction with the kids is great. He really puts both of my kids at ease. The staff is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Very nice dr and staff. runs late on occasion probably because he will take time with you if you ask.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Brian M. Rabon's Credentials

• Univ Of Sc Sch Of Med, Columbia Sc 29208 (Grad. 1999)

• BCBS Illinois