Ratings for Dr. Sol Drapkin

I orignally started out with a different doctor in the practice but a nurse mentioned that Dr. Drapkin was much closer to my area. She told me that I wouldn't regret my decision if I changed doctors. I am so happy that I transferred and saved time on commuting! He has a wonderful bedside manner and I highly recommend him to all! For anyone looking for a allergist, stop looking and make your appointment...you've found the one!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

A doctor who immediately inspires confidence and trust. Connects in a personal down-to-earth way. Clearly cares and is invested in helping you get better. His staff are equally personable, helpful and professional. Excellent doc!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

I could not recommend this doctor more! I just had my first visit with him. He was on time and had an oddly calming presence. He oversaw my allergy skin test personally and actually took the time to speak with me about all of my concerns. While he did give me a bunch of new drug samples to help with my asthma he understood that I did not want to remain on those drugs long term. He was very caring and understanding of my situation (I live quite a ways from his offices) and personally took me to the front desk and told his staff to squeeze me in on the weekends for my follow-up appointments. Truly a rare find of a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Drapkin is fantastic. Very friendly, understanding, and empathetic. More than willing to hear any concerns and answer questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Very caring and intelligent doctor. I'd recommend him for anyone who needs an allergist.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Dr. Sol Drapkin's Credentials

• German

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal